MF 2615 - Is this a good deal?

/ MF 2615 - Is this a good deal?
I am also planning to check out Kioti and LS. Especially since their HQ are located right here in the Raleigh, NC area.

/ MF 2615 - Is this a good deal? #12  
FYI...

It's two year bumper to bumper, plus another year powertrain. (So 3 years total). New for 2014/15 Massey models have updated to a 5 year warranty.

Also, I'm not sure if this will be your only tractor, but if so, I would highly recommend getting a loader. Now naturally we all use our machines a bit differently, but I wouldn't bother even having a tractor if it didn't have a loader (if I only had 1 tractor).

Finally, unless you're saving a ridiculous amount of money, I'd have a hard time buying a rental return with 590 hrs. I use my tractor a lot; more than most people seem to on this forum... And I've only put 450 hrs on in the last 14 months. I know exactly what was done with it, both workload, and maintenance.

It would be kinda like marrying a prostitute... Constantly wondering what part of her shady or overused past is going to cause me grief first.

:D

FYI...

It's two year bumper to bumper, plus another year powertrain. (So 3 years total). New for 2014/15 Massey models have updated to a 5 year warranty.

Also, I'm not sure if this will be your only tractor, but if so, I would highly recommend getting a loader. Now naturally we all use our machines a bit differently, but I wouldn't bother even having a tractor if it didn't have a loader (if I only had 1 tractor).

Finally, unless you're saving a ridiculous amount of money, I'd have a hard time buying a rental return with 590 hrs. I use my tractor a lot; more than most people seem to on this forum... And I've only put 450 hrs on in the last 14 months. I know exactly what was done with it, both workload, and maintenance.

It would be kinda like marrying a prostitute... Constantly wondering what part of her shady or overused past is going to cause me grief first.

:D

Thanks for the details on the warranty. I really would like a loader as well, but at the EOD it all comes down to $$... and LOL... I love your analogy!!

/ MF 2615 - Is this a good deal? #14  
If it was here near me, I would jump on it...it is a good deal !

So would I. This is a tractor that is approaching 30K in todays pricing coming with a loader.

/ MF 2615 - Is this a good deal? #15  
I can't speak to the tractor price but I do have experience with buying a rental unit. I purchased a used JD 317 skid steer two years ago with 1800 hours United Rentals. They had performed every maintenance exactly on schedule. I've had no problems and would buy again. Don't be scared away just because it is a rental.

I can't speak to the tractor price but I do have experience with buying a rental unit. I purchased a used JD 317 skid steer two years ago with 1800 hours United Rentals. They had performed every maintenance exactly on schedule. I've had no problems and would buy again. Don't be scared away just because it is a rental.

I ended up buying another rental 2014 model year 2615 that had 490 hours (100 hours less than the other). Took delivery today and am very pleased! Ended up getting it for $17,500.

/ MF 2615 - Is this a good deal? #17  
I ended up buying another rental 2014 model year 2615 that had 490 hours (100 hours less than the other). Took delivery today and am very pleased! Ended up getting it for $17,500.

Congrats! Pics!

Here are some pics...

20150505_143142.jpg

20150505_143130.jpg

20150505_143153.jpg

20150505_143201.jpg

20150505_143216.jpg

/ MF 2615 - Is this a good deal? #19  
Nice tractor. Will give you many years of great service.