Mihindra??

/ Mihindra?? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I would appreciate any information anyone might have on "Mihindra" tractors. From what little I know they are an Indian copy of one of the older International models. I also would be interested in hearing any comments on the "Long" tractors.

/ Mihindra?? #2  
We have a local dealer for the Mahindras and that's just what he told me; made in India to be just like the older Internationals. But I've seen very few of them anywhere except at that dealer's place, so don't know anything about them or whether he's selling many.

Bird

/ Mihindra?? #3  
There is a web site for a dealer who handles Mahindra and Zetor tractors, www.billstractors.com I think. He is located right here in my area. I may have misunderstood, but I thought there was a connection between International and Mahindra, at least at one time. The one fella I've talked to who owned one, used it for shreding and liked it , especially the price. About two years after buying it he traded it in on a Zetor, because he wanted a bigger tractor. Judging from the used tractors on this dealers lot, people are buying them to replace their old 9/2/8 N's, and the low price seems to be the biggest selling point.

/ Mihindra?? #4  
I found a site about Mihindra. It's http://www.mahindraworld.com I don't know if you'll find what you want.

ERNIEB-couldn't get site to work.could you try again?

/ Mihindra?? #8  
Try this site for Mahindra
http://www.mahindrausa.com/index_temp.html

/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
35-19765-254av.jpg

/ Mihindra??
Mihindra made some of the older International tractors. I believe they bought the tooling & are using it to build these tractors. Long tractors that look like Ford 4000 & 5000 are the same story. Both companies compact tractors are made in Korea.

/ Mihindra?? #10  
Len, I think you'll find it's India instead of Korea where the Mahindra is made. The website that TexasJeff listed may be about the best place to get information. I looked at and sat on a couple at a local dealership, and they may be good tractors, but I wasn't impressed.

Bird