Mihindra??

/ Mihindra?? #21  
Thomas, sorry for the confusion, he did buy a FEL.

Wish the best to your family as well.

/ Mihindra??
I bought a new Mahindra E350 DI this week ,what a tractor Im in love.I just finished mowing 6 acres today. My grass was about 10 inches high and the tractor never grunted.I had a kubota L-210 but tore the trans. out last fall. I been shopping around for a tractor and almost bought a L 3010 Kubota but when I found the Mahindra and seen the price that was ityou cant bet the price 9,100 with fluid i tires . Im using a Sitrex 6foot finishing mower.

/ Mihindra?? #23  
Bill, how is your neighbor liking his Mahindra tractor so far ?
I'm looking at a 3505 or 4005. Does anyone have any comments ??

/ Mihindra?? #24  
don't have any experience with the Mihindra tractors; but do the longs; my father-in-law bought a Long @ 1980; 4wd with a fel; used and abused it for years, had it in the shop 1 time for a front wheel problem, about 5 years ago; the tractor was used to haul rocks, logs, to set mobile homes using the fel, and really abused; set outside all the time; sold it last october; he had put a shid plate on right after buying the tractor; paid @ $12k in 80; sold it for @ $8k in 2000 and it looked rough..but operated perfect; 2 other friends have the same model Longs, but not 4wd and no fel; one has had a starter bendix type problem and the other has had no problems at all; both bought @86.
heehaw

/ Mihindra?? #25  
Howard, sorry for the long delay in replying. I don't come to this thread often.

To answer your questions he's not had any problems with his Mahindra. He has 8 acres next to me and brush cuts maybe 4 acres of it. He also has 100 acres about 40 miles from here that he's cut once or twice, but not the entire 100 acres.

I'll ask him today to see what he says.

He as a 5' brush cutter he uses. He really needs a 6 footer.

Bill Cook