Moving a shed

/ Moving a shed #161  
BEF,
Maybe a third hinge to stop mid door sag/warp?
Really fun watching the transformation.

/ Moving a shed
BEF,
Maybe a third hinge to stop mid door sag/warp?
Really fun watching the transformation.

I never had a problem with doors sagging since it’s one sheet of wood, 7 ft tall. Not a bad idea though. A couple of the lag holes are getting worn. I can fix that with new frame on the inside. If I don’t get the shed moved, it will at least get new sides and a new look.

Here’s the left door lagged into place top to bottom with a couple 2x4s also lagged to the header and the floor. Love these timber lock bolts. And my battery impact driver.
IMG_4333.JPG

Last edited:
   / Moving a shed
Got ambitious after mowing today and got the other door done
IMG_4562.JPG

Didn’t get the fillers in above the doors, need trimmed a little, and I didn’t trim enough, and got too tired.

/ Moving a shed #165  
Funny how "Moving a shed" became "Cleaning out and refurbishing a shed". No criticism intended. I've been following every step.

/ Moving a shed
Funny how "Moving a shed" became "Cleaning out and refurbishing a shed". No criticism intended. I've been following every step.

Cleaning out was always the first step before moving, but that never got finished.
Was going to refurbish after the move, but since it looked like the move wasn’t happening soon, decided to fix it up first.

I’m hoping prices on PT 6x6s come down some.

Last edited:
   / Moving a shed
Think the all gray is pretty drab though. Maybe I should paint on a trim to match the barn trim.

/ Moving a shed #168  
Good thing you don't live in Lebanon,NH. all the work you done...tax bill be little higher. :oops: