mower deck dolly

/ mower deck dolly
Ground off two of the welds and now I am just waiting for tires then I can balance it and drill the four cotter pin holes for the pins and it will be done, thanks for the ideas from those who have built their own dollies.

View attachment 624922

Looking legit.

/ mower deck dolly #22  
Now I am like a child waiting for Santa to bring my wheels hahaha.

/ mower deck dolly
I hear ya! I'm waiting on the mailman to bring me the suicide knob I ordered on amazon. :cool2:

/ mower deck dolly #24  
Thumb breaker was my very first attachment, had it before I took delivery of the GC.

/ mower deck dolly #25  
Well my wheels showed up today so if the rain stops I will go out and fit them so I can drill the holes in the axles to keep them from moving when assembled on the mower deck.
17747A70-0E71-41C5-AE1C-7849696CA570.jpg

/ mower deck dolly #26  
The wheels fit perfectly but they do need air added.
D0D3C8FE-4FDE-4A87-B386-4B67ED51AF30.jpg

/ mower deck dolly #28  
Here's the ones my brother bought for his 7 iron deck. I might do the same for an old 455 deck that I need to store for the winter.

Attachments

• DSCN2863.JPG
    DSCN2863.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 145
   / mower deck dolly #29  
Those look interesting, must be some real tuff wheels.

/ mower deck dolly #30  
Cool, looking good. What are the 2 loose washers on the rod for?

When I put the axles on I will balance the deck and move the washers to each side of the tabs and drill a hole and put a pin in to keep the deck from moving on the axles so it stays balanced, but first I will get the axles put on and maybe just the weight of the deck will keep it from moving on the axles. I guess I could just use some (4) cheap vice grips to accomplish the same thing.