Mrs.tiller broke her back

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back
Thank you my friends for your prayers and support.
Today is day 4 post-op. the goal for physical therapy today will be to walk twice around the room with a back brace and walker.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #12  
We will be praying for healing for Mrs. Tiller and that recovery goes well.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #13  
I remember when I was getting wood for the wood stove 4 years ago, I was coming back out of where the wood was, and I slipped backwards onto a 1 foot high frozen hill, I couldn't breath, and didn't have the urge to, and couldn't move except for my arms, I managed to roll myself over with my arms, and that's when the severe lung pain and back pain started, I found that after a while, I could breath again, and stand up, I was very lucky that I didn't get knocked out, as I would be dead from not breathing!. rolling over relieved the pressure on my spine, But, I still can't do many things I used to do, even tying shoes or clipping toenails, and picking something up from the floor is slow and painful.. with the opioid investigations, doctors are too leery to prescribe pain medications that really work without side effects for long term use!..

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #14  
Give your bride gentle hug for us and we're pulling for speedy recovery.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #15  
Sunday night my wife and I were at a pharmacy waiting to pick up a prescription for my father-in-law. We overheard the pharmacist on the phone in a heated conversation with someone.

"I can't sell you any more of that medicine. It is a controlled substance. I gave you a 15 day supply 4 days ago. It's against the law for me to sell you any more for 11 days..... Don't call me that!"

Yikes! :rolleyes:

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #16  
Best wishes to your wife, tell her the pictures look fine just the way they are.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #17  
That's a rough course. It's as if you want to push the "future" button to 4 or 5 months down the road to hasten the dust settling.
I wish for the Mrs. and yourself a speedy emerging out of this present calamity.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #18  
Sunday night my wife and I were at a pharmacy waiting to pick up a prescription for my father-in-law. We overheard the pharmacist on the phone in a heated conversation with someone.

"I can't sell you any more of that medicine. It is a controlled substance. I gave you a 15 day supply 4 days ago. It's against the law for me to sell you any more for 11 days..... Don't call me that!"

Yikes! :rolleyes:
yeah, that's attempted abuse. there's a lot of attempted, and actual abuse going on, BUT, if pain medicine cannot be PROPERLY Prescribed because of fear, or law, something is VERY wrong!!..

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #19  
It can be prescribed properly and still is. I broke my finger badly back in August, and there we no problems getting very effective pain relief meds. Fortunately, I only needed a couple and disposed of the rest.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #20  
It can be prescribed properly and still is. I broke my finger badly back in August, and there we no problems getting very effective pain relief meds. Fortunately, I only needed a couple and disposed of the rest.
yeah, that's for short term pain, the problem is chronic long term pain, every day forever!.