Mrs.tiller broke her back

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #41  
Bigtiller prayers for you and the wife

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #42  
Bigtiller, glad the wifey is up and walking.... a very big first step! Our prayers and positive thoughts are with you!

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back
Thanks guys!

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #44  
I’m so sorry to hear of your wife’s fall, bigtiller. Wishing her a speedy recovery and well wishes for you both!

Terry

Thanks for your thoughts. She will still be in the Skilled Care facility over Christmas and that has her bummed out a little bit. The entire family will be there for a while, so I hope that lifts her spirits.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #46  
Bigtiller, we will keep her in our prayers. Hope you and the family all have a great Christmas. It is not where you are that matters as much as who you can share the time with.

There will be a lot of "thank you's" said this Christmas eve and tomorrow.

/ Mrs.tiller broke her back #49  
My hat's off to you TBS. I have two 2-step ladders that I use, the ones that make a good stool also. I don't know how many times I have stood on the top wrung, only to loose my balance and have to jump to the ground. I think their last mission this year will be to fill up the empty spot in the big trash can. Tom's Trash is kind enough to come to my house every week and haul away all the things I don't want anymore.

Today was the first day of Skilled Care and already we are having insurance issues. Skilled Care says 3 weeks minimum and the insurance says 7 days maximum.
I've had the same insurance since 1973. I don't know why they are being so punitive....and they are only paying 80%, the other 20% is on my dime.

Sorry to hear about the wife痴 fall. Hope she has a speedy recovery. You may have to call Medicare direct.

Summit Medical Group

Sorry to hear about the wifeç—´ fall. Hope she has a speedy recovery. You may have to call Medicare direct.

My bride of 35 years is still too young for Medicare.

she's doing better. .still needs the walker, grabber, sock putter on-er, 2' long shoe horn and a bunch of other stuff.

The insurance cut her skilled care off so she came home today. The next thing is getting signed up for physical and occupational therapy from an in-network provider. There is a good one in this town and it sounds like the insurance will pay for it. That stuff ain't cheap either. I seen the charges from my therapy with my new knee 2 years ago.