Mule Bed-lift Installation

/ Mule Bed-lift Installation
Thanks, Gary. Shooting the pictures was probably the hardest part to the job. It's so nice when something works as good or better than advertised. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Mule Bed-lift Installation #12  
How much is the kit? I'm getting close to buying a mule and really like this lift.
Ken

Sorry, I thought I read the start of this thread but obviously I was wrong. Thanks for the how to.
Ken

/ Mule Bed-lift Installation #13  
I been thinking about getting one of these. Let us know how this thing works with a load in the bed.

/ Mule Bed-lift Installation #14  
jinman,

Super job, my hat goes off to you !!!

Nice lookin' unit also >>>>

Enjoy & Stay Safe !!

~~~~ jamie

/ Mule Bed-lift Installation
Bigk56 said:
How much is the kit? I'm getting close to buying a mule and really like this lift.
Ken

Sorry, I thought I read the start of this thread but obviously I was wrong. Thanks for the how to.
Ken

It's been several years since I posted this. My "girlfriend" is now my wife, and we still have the Mule. The liftbed has worked perfectly everytime we press the button. We still have the factory battery in the Mule, so there are no undue stresses from the bedlift.

I've hauled heaping loads of sand from a creek bottom to our garden with the Mule and it lifted all of them except once when the sand was heaped into the front of the bed. Then, all I did was give the lift a small assist and it did fine by itself after the bed lifted about 6".

We've been very happy with the PowerHoist lift. I've noticed that it's now advertised as $799 instead of $699. I think you can find cheaper ones, but I don't think they'll be any better.

/ Mule Bed-lift Installation #16  
Second the great pics and good walk thru. Looks like a well designed kit.

I'm looking for one to not only dump sand, dirt, gravel etc. but there is a neat trick for moving things that might or might not fare well in say a front end loader or have to be lifted into a truck box like giant ceramic pots.

Tilt the bed, pad it and strap the thing in. Lower the box. Reverse the process when you get to the spot for the pot.

John O