Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA?

/ Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA? #1  

Byrd57

Tractor
Kubota L3200 HST
Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA HST
can't make up my mind.
I currently have a kubota L3200 HST I need more hp.
The mahindra is huge and heavy
The kioti seems ok, I like the fact that the kioti and mahindra have remotes in the rear.
The kubota mx is ok, nothing fancy. It lacks some of the features the other 2 have.
Also worried about hauling the mahindra on my car hauler Trailor with 2 3500lb axles.
I want a FEL and 4x4 on whatever I get.

/ Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA? #2  
Do you spin the tires much with your L3200? If so you need more weight to horsepower and the Mahindra would be good for you. If you get plenty traction but just need the additional power, either the Kubota or Kioti would be good. If you have need for the rear remotes or other features not included with the Kubota, that would rule out the Kubota, adding extras runs up the price quick.

I would not haul a 5035 on a 7k trailer for a long distance or at a high speed.

/ Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA?
I spin my tires a good bit with the L3200.
I also bog it down a lot, power wise that is. I love the HST. I just hope the HST in a 50hp will not bog down as much. I have to keep it at wide open throttle all the time.
Opinions welcome.

I'm sort of leaning toward the kioti HST. Just wondering if its a strong HST. I only have 14 acres. 8 to bush hog. And I'm currently moving a lot of dirt around on the 1.5 acre new house site.

/ Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA? #5  
All three good tractors! Go look at each and get the one that feels best to you.

I also have been looking at 50hp rigs lately and will get a low hour used MX5100 in the next couple years. I love the L3800DT, does all I ask of it and will keep it. But sometimes would like a larger machine.

/ Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA? #6  
I spin my tires a good bit with the L3200.
I also bog it down a lot, power wise that is. I love the HST. I just hope the HST in a 50hp will not bog down as much. I have to keep it at wide open throttle all the time.
Opinions welcome.
I never run my L3800DT at wide open throttle and rarely spin the tires. Guess it a HST thing?

/ Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA? #7  
Moving dirt you want a heavy machine, and any machine can be bogged down moving dirt; you just need to go a little easier at it and stay within the machine's "sweet spot" (keep in mind HST produces more power the less you are "into it"). HST also likes RPMs to keep lots of fluid pumping. First it keeps the pressures in the system high enough for the minimum of power loss, and second it helps to keep the system cooler by keeping the fluid moving.

Spinning tires is a lack of traction and happens anytime any tractor is trying to move more weight than it has traction to manage. Lots of people end up spending over a dollar a pound to add weight to a tractor to increase traction and working ability... Adding weight and "hitting the piles" a little easier might get more work done with your current L3200 than you thought possible even.

/ Mx5100HST OR DK50HST OR 5035 MAHINDRA? #8  
The M5100 is a Gear Machine that is stripped of Features found on the Kioti. Not a even match up.

I never run my L3800DT at wide open throttle and rarely spin the tires. Guess it a HST thing?

Blue gill, I started to buy a L3800 when I bought mine. I think I would of been a lot happier with those 6 extra horses. The 32hp is not enough for he HST in my opinion.

I test drove all 3 yesterday,well the kioti was a cab model. And I wish I could have done a little work with all 3 of them.