MX5200 Rear Remote Coupler Size & Type

/ MX5200 Rear Remote Coupler Size & Type #11  
One of the annoying things is there use to be a very good crossover chart on a companies website, covered about every type and manufacturers coupler products. Then poof, it was gone. I was majorly bummed that I had never printed it out. :mur:

/ MX5200 Rear Remote Coupler Size & Type #12  
Measure the opening, that will tell you right there. There are no other couplers that size.

/ MX5200 Rear Remote Coupler Size & Type #13  
Thanks. Between the backhoe, loader, rear remotes and 3rd function they all appear to be different sizes or types
Here are a few photos of the rear remotes
View attachment 561462View attachment 561463View attachment 561464View attachment 561465View attachment 561466

The rear remotes on my MX5800 look like this:

P1050991a.jpg

In fact, the remotes on all 6 Kubotas I've owned are this type. I believe they are 1/2" pioneer style.

I never realized Kubota supplied more than one type of connector on their remotes.

Thanks for posting the information.

/ MX5200 Rear Remote Coupler Size & Type

View attachment 561634

In fact, the remotes on all 6 Kubotas I've owned are this type. I believe they are 1/2" pioneer style.

I never realized Kubota supplied more than one type of connector on their remotes.

I confirmed mine are 3/8. Thanks everyone for your help on order from Messick

/ MX5200 Rear Remote Coupler Size & Type #15  

View attachment 561634

Exactly. How do you think I felt when my customer contacts me and says, "What's up with the couplers?" He had the 3/8" couplers and up till that point in time, every MX had had the 1/2" couplers like yours.

Now the B series has both types, the L4701 has both types as do the MX's. :confused2:

Sometimes you just have to wonder what these manufacturers are thinking? :confused3:

/ MX5200 Rear Remote Coupler Size & Type
Exactly. How do you think I felt when my customer contacts me and says, "What's up with the couplers?" He had the 3/8" couplers and up till that point in time, every MX had had the 1/2" couplers like yours.

Now the B series has both types, the L4701 has both types as do the MX's. :confused2:

Sometimes you just have to wonder what these manufacturers are thinking? :confused3:

Finally the correct connectors arrived from Messick’s. Tried and they actually fit
These are not the connectors shown on the parts list. New Holland version was $5.00 cheaper than generic

IMG_4121.JPG