My baby has arrived!!!

/ My baby has arrived!!! #1  

surfran

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1800
Well she finally made it here. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The truck driver pulled into town around 3:00pm gave me a call to meet him in a parking lot near by that allowed easy access for him. I hurried right over but still wasn't sure how we would get it off the truck........well to my suprise /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif this was a lowboy trailer that he could even lower the back end with air bags!!!!

I pulled my utility trailer up, dropped my gate onto the back of his trailer and drove it off his and onto mine. Then he pulled away and I took it off mine to swing it around to get her home. My trailer is only 10' long and the BX1800 with FEL and rear bagger is more like 12-13'. Anyhow, I rested the FEL on my back gate and eased her on home. It was only 2 miles.

Now I have to determine what I am going to do about trailering. I may need to buy a bigger trailer if I want to take the FEL with me to my other property.

Here is her first picture........

Attachments

• 252354-Love at first site.jpg
    252354-Love at first site.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 494
   / My baby has arrived!!! #2  
Congratulations on your new Kubota!

Regarding your trailering, be sure you check the weight capacity to insure the tractor with the FEL is not too heavy for it. That BX-1800 may look small, but it's not a light-weight!

/ My baby has arrived!!!
Jim, thanks for the thought. I have also thought about this as my trailer is rated for 2990lbs with about 2200 of that for load. That is about what the package weighs. Anyhow, I also want to make sure I can distibute the weight properly as I have taken a wild trailer ride once before and never want to repeat that again!!!!

I will post more pics tomorrow evening...........wife says it's time for bed. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ My baby has arrived!!! #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I will post more pics tomorrow evening...........wife says it's time for bed. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font>

Betcha can't sleep!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ My baby has arrived!!!
Well here I go again trying to post more pic's. Last night it was saying limit was 100k, but my photos were only 96k and it still wouldn't take. I have resized again and hope this works better.

Attachments

• 252675-Home safe and sound.jpg
    252675-Home safe and sound.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 282
   / My baby has arrived!!!
Ok it worked, so here are several more......... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 252677-Time to unload.jpg
    252677-Time to unload.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 256
   / My baby has arrived!!!
and another

Attachments

• 252678-Two peas in a pod.jpg
    252678-Two peas in a pod.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 245
   / My baby has arrived!!!
Can't leave big brother out.......

Attachments

• 252679-Do not leave me out.jpg
    252679-Do not leave me out.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 263
   / My baby has arrived!!!
Can't leave me out either.....

Attachments

• 252682-Loader huh.jpg
    252682-Loader huh.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 233
   / My baby has arrived!!!
And oh....the wife too! And that's all for now.

Attachments

• 252684-Kubota Model.jpg
    252684-Kubota Model.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 257