Attachments

• Charlotte3.jpg
    Charlotte3.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 122
  • savannah2.jpg
    savannah2.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 123

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #82  
Great stories. I have had several. 1/2 boxer, 1/2 Heinz57.

I put 9 puppies in the back of my truck 12 years ago. I eliminated those that jumped to me (they didn't know me) and also those who were overly shy. 3 males could have easily passed as purebred Rotties, really gorgeous and I really wanted one of them to be 'the one'. The last puppy standing had bright eyes, was not afraid but would not come up to let me pet her. That was the one I took home. She is a great watch dog. Her record stands at 11,4830-0 successfully chasing virtually every UPS, FedEx, box truck and USPS Jeep off our property.

Her time is short now as we can see change. So every day is precious to us. She is our child.

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #84  
Sorry to hear about your best friend, most of us know firsthand just how hard it is to lose a pet such as you have. I can still hear my coon hound barking and locating and he's been gone since 2001.

/ My buddy(dog) is passing away #86  
I'm in the process of moving my office and amid the papers I found one where my father was trying out a used garage sale typewriter for the first time. Even as a kid, I do remember that my parents' parties were epic and the dogs were always included.

Christmas for Dogs.jpg