My dog...

/ My dog... #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
My dog ,who is a rescue is strange. With a rescue you never know what their situation was before, but she will not chase a ball or play with any toy. BUT she brought me this piece of pipe yesterday from the other side of the yard. Now I think she was a welding inspector in a previous life because she barks at me every time I weld. I think she thinks I need more practice! :laughing:

94B6F3BD-7A72-449E-B632-3AA05F928047.jpeg01C09A05-6F22-4D51-9483-D94638B946E9.jpeg

/ My dog... #2  
Maybe she will bring you a sheet of diamond plate next time. Good Dog !!

/ My dog... #3  
Many years ago I saw a Beer commercial. Two guys standing around talking. Each with their dog sitting quietly at their sides.

First guy calls his dog by name and says get me a beer. Dog goes to the fridge and comes back with a can of beer. Man says good dog.

Second guy calls his dog by name and says beer. Dog grabs the other guy's crotch in it's mouth, he screams and throws his beer in the air. Second guy catches it. Says good dog.

/ My dog... #4  
Good looking dog, but I dunno where you're going to find welding gear to fit her head!

/ My dog... #5  
Maybe she wants to play fetch?

/ My dog... #6  
Or maybe that's her be good pipe might want to check for someone name. ;)

/ My dog... #8  
Good girl.... ! She has a Labrador retriever face.

We rescued an aussie cattle dog and border collie mix (aka Texas Heeler), she was young and had been through two or more owners. She had diarrhea in the house for a couple of weeks and we were about done with her but I was determined to make it work. She settled down after a couple of months and is a good pup. She loves to chase me when I'm in the Mule, she gets to herd, bark and tries to bite the tires. I'm super careful to not put her in danger when I'm the Mule.

Congratulations to all of the doggie rescuers!

/ My dog...
Good girl.... ! She has a Labrador retriever face.

Yeah, that's what we thought when we got her so we did her DNA. Results are 25% Rotweiler, 12.5% Chow Chow, 12.5% Collie, 12.5% German Shepard, 12.5% Pit and 12.5% mixed groups. Yup, not what we thought but she is the most gentle loving dog we have ever had.

/ My dog... #10  
Yeah, that's what we thought when we got her so we did her DNA. Results are 25% Rotweiler, 12.5% Chow Chow, 12.5% Collie, 12.5% German Shepard, 12.5% Pit and 12.5% mixed groups. Yup, not what we thought but she is the most gentle loving dog we have ever had.
Never would have guessed there's no Lab in her past. The shelter we rescued our Heeler mix from insisted she was an Aussie Cattle Dog (ACD) but I had my doubts. The vet said no way, she's a mix. an ACD has a relatively short stubby tail and it's straight and not curled up like ours is.

A mixed breed is usually healthier than a purebred that has a limited gene pool. We had two adult corgis from a highly respected breeder and they both passed at about 12 years of age due to heart issues.

Glad she's a good pup for you.