Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures.

/ Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures. #1  

Fixastuff

Veteran Member
Tractor
Massey
First I bought a 22k plow from Iowa, then I bought a 50k excavator from Colorado. Now I bought a 60k plow from Canada.

All purchases were based on conversations, pictures and videos.

This is also my lowest hp purchase at 44hp gas, but it is a quad track. My 80hp plow is just too big for this new project I started.

Last edited:
   / Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures.
I’m in southern VA.

/ Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures. #4  
with our dollar near record lows I'm sure it was worth the trip. Pics would help visualize. usually plows don't have engines.

Vibratory plow machines for putting conduit in the ground. They’re pretty amazing really.

What are you calling a plow?

with our dollar near record lows I'm sure it was worth the trip. Pics would help visualize. usually plows don't have engines.

IMG_9206.png

/ Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures. #7  
Ah. That's not a plow to me, that's a trencher or some form of a trencher. I see those machines sell really cheap at equipment auctions around me. I saw two big diesels sell for 9K each about a year ago. One was a DW and the other a Vermeer I think. I almost bought one just because they were so cheap.

I know it doesn’t look like much for 60k and 4k shipping but it’s better than 90k+ for a new one and a year before vermeer gets it to you.

Ah. That's not a plow to me, that's a trencher or some form of a trencher. I see those machines sell really cheap at equipment auctions around me. I saw two big diesels sell for 9K each about a year ago. One was a DW and the other a Vermeer I think. I almost bought one just because they were so cheap.
The trencher is just there I never use it. The plow it what makes money. If you see a quad track machine for 10k let me know lol.

/ Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures. #10  
no photo's? boo...