Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures.

/ Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures.

So this machine was up for 66k I offered 60k and offer was accepted. A day after the offer was accepted and deposit check sent, hddbroker called a friend of mine(unknowingly) to see if they would pay the full 66k!

/ Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures. #32  
I drove almost 600 miles one way to get a walk behind mower one time... I wish I had that day back. It wasn't even that great of a mower...
Great thread.

I bought a high-crop tractor 800 (?) miles up into Wisconsin and figured, I'll pick it up, no problem. All good till the return trip took me through Chicago at rush hour but I figured "how bad can that be"?

Crazy traffic, insane drivers and lines so long that exit lanes were stopped two miles back and standing still in the middle of the 80mph Interstate. Except they weren't hauling what I was.

It's all smiles now but lesson learned and have someone else deliver it.

It’s here and about to get to work.
IMG_9340.jpeg

Swapping from a feed blade for direct bury wire to a pull blade. The new one gives the option of 12, 15 or 18” cover over conduit.
IMG_9404.jpeg
IMG_9407.jpeg

IMG_9409.jpeg

/ Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures. #36  
The trencher is just there I never use it. The plow it what makes money. If you see a quad track machine for 10k let me know lol.
Your location is not provided. The interesting story will be getting it across the Border, either out of Canada into the US or from the US into Canada. I have heard some wake up Leroy stories over getting petroleum fuel powered machines across the northern border.

Your location is not provided. The interesting story will be getting it across the Border, either out of Canada into the US or from the US into Canada. I have heard some wake up Leroy stories over getting petroleum fuel powered machines across the northern border.
Got it from somewhere in maple syrup land to central pa in 4 days. Including crossing the border.

Got it from somewhere in maple syrup land to central pa in 4 days. Including crossing the border.
Total shipping was 4000ish including the crossing fee.

/ Plowing in conduit/pipe/duct pictures. #39  
One tractor, a truck, 3 10 kw generators and lots potable water treatment equipment. From Cheyenne Wy to Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Shipping was done as a training mission for an Air National Guard unit. Priceless, at no cost except to the US tax payer! For humanitarian aid and to support an orphanage during the El Salvador / Nicaragua conflict. During this time nearly 20 % (more than 500,000 people) of the population in Nicaragua was homeless and lived in Honduras.

IMG_9427.jpeg
IMG_9428.jpeg
Plowing in some 1” for house drops.