My GC1705 seems to have less hydro power after being stuck.

/ My GC1705 seems to have less hydro power after being stuck.
Check your tire pressure. It is possible to spin the rubber on the rims if you really work at it.

Each tire was down 5 pounds.

Checked the whole machine over today, didn't find anything within sight to be wrong, I was thinking maybe the brakes were dragging but they are working as they should, the only thing I found was the tire pressure to be 5lbs low in each tire, with only 20lbs in the rears and 22lbs in the fronts, with the loss of 20 lbs overall maybe that was the issue. what do you guys think? When I filled the right rear loaded tire I noticed no gurgling like I heard of the left, maybe the right rear is frozen.

On edit: The valve stem was on top of the rim, that's why I didn't hear the gurgling on the right rear.

Last edited:
I guess it was the tire pressure, I just got off of it from moving 30 inches of snow and it ran like a clock.

/ My GC1705 seems to have less hydro power after being stuck. #14  
I assume you checked the tire pressure on the filled tires with the stems at the top, correct? That's the only way to get a good reading.

I assume you checked the tire pressure on the filled tires with the stems at the top, correct? That's the only way to get a good reading.

I just did, all set. back to moving snow.