My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,541  
I didn't know about the black coated CSST. I was wondering why it wasn't yellow coated !

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,542  
Last night I hot the second 4” T installed in the septic line. I will be trying to get the lines set up inside for a water test. The inspector said I only have to go 6 inches above the highest flood lines in the house. So hopefully we can get this behind us quickly.
I dropped a video today-finished the CSST and made an emergency room visit.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,544  
Sorry about your hand. Good video. Channel Locks are great, but why not use and adjustable wrench on that hex fitting? It would have been easier on your hand (and the fitting :)).

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,545  
I cut a finger last year using a razor blade knife to cut a plastic drain tube. One of those things that happen.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,546  
I do not carry a pocketknife very often. Probably stems from working on aircraft at airports where TSA would have confiscated it !!! I just like a retractable box blade...minimum exposure. I have various sizes of channel locks. I do not use them to tighten bolt heads or tighten nuts. If the bolt or nut has hex head flats then don't be that person that leaves a scarred metal mess !

How many of you own a Ford wrench ?? I have 2 and man do they work great when you need to get leverage to loosen bolts and nuts as it has a flat smooth jaw face !

I always make sure the cutting blade goes away from me !! Great job David, you guys are forging ahead nicely !!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,547  
1661439816514.png

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,548  
Yeah I guess I should have been using a wrench. At least in the hallway. In the me h room there just wasn’t enough room

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,549  
Well, let that be a lesson to you. We don't want you to start a "stuck drain plug thread" ;)