My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,691  
I've seen very few on my camera lately. Nice buck, I like venison, and nothing against hunting at all, but I now prefer to shoot them with a camera.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,692  
I have pictures of them. But I’ve never been inspired to get up at 4 am to go take a picture. That hunting bug goes deep. I think I’m just getting more philosophical as I age. I don’t feel the need to kill as many as I used to. They all got eaten. I liked filling my freezer with meat. I filled my daughter’s as well. I hunted on a vineyard and their objective was to cut the numbers down as much as possible. I think part of it is being too busy and part is seeing the deer almost every day. You get to know them by site.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,693  
We are over run with deer at my lot. They need thinned out.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,694  
We are in an EAB county. earn a buck you have to kill an antlerless deer before you can kill a second buck. I still had not killed a doe so yesterday morning, this guy paraded past my stand and walked around the clearing for 2 minutes. He came in from behind me and passed my stand 15 yds to my right. I could have hit him with a rock.
IMG_0456.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,695  
Nice buck has that look durning rutting season. Saw more bucks than I could count in Patrick County last night

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,696  
Nice one!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,697  
I am not a hunter but do keep up with the deer hunters we have here in the Cherokee Mountains/Forest. We have a lot of deer on our 26 acres and love watching them come through the property and stop to eat on all the plants and shrubs we have in the yard.

I had to look up EAB county on your post David as i have never heard of that. Well the search came up with 'Emerald Ash Borer', but no mention of deer. Scratched my head and then read your post again twice. That's when i noticed " Earn A Buck".... program your county has.

That's a nice buck there you encountered !! Thanks for posting and educating us on what EAB county is !!!!!!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,698  
SW and Shenandoah Vally have to many deer longer seasons this year muzzle loader in now Bedford Three weeks in January as well does only I believe