My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#3,941  
Surgery is scheduled for next week. Working out all the insurance stuff now which is kind of a blessing. I think she feels relief to finally be getting off the merry go-round but Now she is getting a bit nervous about the surgery. The surgeon was very reserved and matter of fact. I am sure he knows that he is saving her life. And has probably done that for hundreds of people. It made me wonder how anyone can stay humble and grounded in that circumstance.

Last edited:
   / My Industrial Cabin Build #3,942  
Praying for success!

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,944  
Prayers for your daughter and family and to the surgical team as well !! I wouldn't be alive today but for the skill of Drs and their staff !! I always tell the Dr. that puts me to sleep to not forget to wake me up... so far they have ... You and Jeffana along with Lauren will be getting a great Christmas gift.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,945  
Surgery is scheduled for next week. Working out all the insurance stuff now which is kind of a blessing. I think she feels relief to finally be getting off the merry go-round but Now she is getting a bit nervous about the surgery. The surgeon was very reserved and matter of fact. I am sure he knows that he is saving her life. And has probably don’t that for hundreds of people. It made me wonder how anyone can stay humble and grounded in that circumstance.
Based on my couple of buddies that do it, the few that don't go as expected keeps them very humble.

Best,

ed

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #3,947  
Prayers for successful surgery

#3,948  
Based on my couple of buddies that do it, the few that don't go as expected keeps them very humble.

Best,

ed

I imagine that would take the wind out of your sails pretty hard.

#3,949  
Dropped another video this morning. The crap cabinets that came in. It’s 40’s outside today and supposed to be 20’s next weekend so doing some outside work today.