My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,271  
Our hose has window covering in bedrooms upstairs and kitchen on one side otherwise nothing bears get a free show as well as deer
Bear story. Our friends were staying at his Dad's house overnight. Located near Chimney Rock in Colorado. Middle of the night the house dog started barking. Friend's wife looked thru the house to make sure there wasn't an intruder including in the kitchen. Found nothing. Got dog to shutup. Next morning there were two Bear paw prints on the kitchen window over the sink.

I'd have loved for Linda to come face to face, thru the glass, with that Bear. :eek:

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,272  
Great story I have met one several times up close an personal

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,273  
Finally had time to finish a video. Shower door install, sweating a pipe for the first time ( thatt copper toilet line). and putting lights in the bathroom.

On a side note, about a year and a half ago, Lauren signed with a modeling agency. But she had RMSF right after that and was not able to accept work. They did a shoot for her portfolio and They had her slated to go to Milan for fashion week but by this time last year, she was dropping out of school and coming home to live.
She has been booked for a shoot late next month. So things are moving ahead for her.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,274  
Isn't it incredible how fragile life is? We are one mishap, illness, bug, failing organ, etc., away from poor health and possibly death.

Lauren will have a unique outlook on life. As will all of your family. :cool:

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,275  
Never seen a water line done like that before.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,276  
I got 400 gallons of propane delivered last week
IMG_0241.jpg

I still have not installed the pigtail from the line to the tank. I have had the gas range delivered twice and rejected it both times because of damage.

I had ambitious goals for the weekend. But yesterday I ran into problems getting the vent hood and chimney installed and threw me off. Finally finished it today. I will be back out here tomorrow working on the boiler. I need to fill the lines with water. I am still staring at a bunch of little things that have to be done. Might see about burning some more vacation time this week.

IMG_0316.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,277  
Never weaken. :cool:

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,278  
Finish work is always slower than you may expect. Take your time on that stuff and you'll get there. (y)

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,279  
That hood is a good look!