/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,361  
One door closes another opens that’s wonderful congratulations

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,363  
Congratulations.jpg

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,364  
I think you deserve a medal :)

1684422246248.png

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,365  
Electronic C of O copy, nice. Ours was just a standard yellow paper inspection slip; was tempted to frame it but that seemed a little too dorky LOL.

Your wife is right, most people will simply not understand how precious and rewarding it is to obtain that document.

Kitchen looks great! I forget if you have a pantry around the corner? I notice a kind of lack of storage, haha. We way underestimated our storage needs in our design and now live with a bit more clutter than we'd like. Oh well! Life is good.

Gonna take a break from the house finish work? Maybe get some veggies in the ground?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,366  
Electronic C of O copy, nice. Ours was just a standard yellow paper inspection slip; was tempted to frame it but that seemed a little too dorky LOL.

Your wife is right, most people will simply not understand how precious and rewarding it is to obtain that document.

Kitchen looks great! I forget if you have a pantry around the corner? I notice a kind of lack of storage, haha. We way underestimated our storage needs in our design and now live with a bit more clutter than we'd like. Oh well! Life is good.

Gonna take a break from the house finish work? Maybe get some veggies in the ground?

My lovely bride planted tomatoes and pumpkins and flowers. The tomato plants are 8 inches. Flowers are a foot and the onions are easily a foot tall. Can’t take a break. Trying to clear the rentap. They want to put aomeone in it Monday so O have to move
My woodworking tools out. Have a guy driving down from Manassas tomorrow for the jointer.
IMG_0725.jpg

I put all the tools ip for sweatheart deals. 1.5 hp delta Unisaw with 7 foot Biesemeyer fence and table for $600. Nobody has come to look at it but I have had half a dozen bots and multiple offers of $250. Some people want to argue with me about how worthless it is and how I am asking too much. Have I mentioned that I don’t like people?.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,367  
Keep the table saw!! Cmon, man. You’ll need it again in such short order.
It can just be a nice storage table/platform with a cloth over it in the extra bedroom or whatever. Or lube the heck out of it and get a $200 tent-garage setup going. You can’t run this whole farmstead without a workshop for long….. right? Stretch whatever you can now to hold over until you get there. Just a very humble 2 cents here, haha.

I used our little 3rd bedroom as my trim staining and miter-saw setup for a few months after we moved in on our temp c of o. It definitely kinda sucked, but was way better than daily setup/breakdown on a GRAVEL DRIVEWAY, only when the weather was nice. So as as soon as we had a little verifiable equity (higher re-appraisal) i got a home equity loan to build the pole barn. It’s an 8-10 year debt flex for sure. But being temporarily house-poor on your acreage of paradise is sooo worth it. :)

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,368  
I’d keep all the tools.
RS in the GM thread just rebuilt a unisaw, looks brand new.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,369  
While I love the Unisaw, and the extra long fence, a contractor saw would probably be more practical on the farm. Something I can move around. Maybe even battery operated. But definitely something that doesn’t require the footprint of a cabinet saw. I am keeping my cheap bandsaw and my delta pedestal drill press.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,370  
What's your bottom dollar? :LOL::LOL:just kidding.
I've learned to ignore those replies when selling something. They will haggle and then either be a no-show or try and haggle more in person claiming your item is worse than they thought.