My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do

/ My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do #21  
Make a police damage to property report and get pics of everything and add it to the report, and duplicate everything. People like that only get meaner.

/ My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do #22  
N80 said:
Man, I sure hope my wife doesn't come here.:eek:

Now THAT is something that you are not alone in hoping!! The only question would be whether more or less than 75% of the members here feel the same way.

Phil

/ My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do #23  
Offer to help him with his electrical wiring or gas line. Either one could be a winner. Make sure YOUR insurance is paid up.

Do they measure to output of the sewage or just the input or does he have a well and and is not hooked up to the sewage system. Knew a guy who just used the kitchen sink. Used to love the rain, meant he was flushing. Barnyard smelled like roses.

/ My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do
4720 OWNER said:
Offer to help him with his electrical wiring or gas line. Either one could be a winner. Make sure YOUR insurance is paid up.

Do they measure to output of the sewage or just the input or does he have a well and and is not hooked up to the sewage system. Knew a guy who just used the kitchen sink. Used to love the rain, meant he was flushing. Barnyard smelled like roses.

No wells here just little 50' X 100' lots and neighbors up the yazoo, some good and some not
They don't measure out, just in
:)

/ My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do #25  
We moved to get more distance from our neighbors only to have the neighbor behind us tell my wife that they were going to install an electric fence cause the deer was eating their $30k of landscaping (must have be DeLico u s:D ) Never put in electric fence -town wouldn't allow it.

This pass Dec the kid (up the street)friend came to pick her up and when the car was going by I heard screeching tires and when I saw the car go by it looked like the whole passenger side had body damage. I was outside cause I was leaving and as I drive out on the private road I saw tire tracks that ran half the distance of my front lawn (160FT). Once I saw the tire tracks I knew that the "body damage" was my front lawn on the side of her car and the kid denied doing it (as I'm looking at my front lawn on her car) Thats when I started to get upset and wouldn't let her off the hook with that lie and she then changed her story to how she know she ripped up my lawn? That's when I went from acceptting an apology to writing down her plate number and telling her that if she didn't fix my lawn that I would be filing a police report when I came home Lawn fixed when I got home -used leaves to cover their tire tracks -Ed

/ My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do #26  
No wells here just little 50' X 100' lots and neighbors up the yazoo

Dang, Jimi, where do you keep all your toys. Bummer about your neighbor - - I am blessed to have neighbors that keep to themselves, but will be here in an instant if help was needed.

Jack

/ My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do #27  
Hiya,

You can always list him on this site: Rotten Neighbor

(After you sell your place and move somewhere that has "RFD" in the address) :D

Tom
RFD-5

/ My neighbor does the same thing that vacuum's do #28  
I am musing that the lesson learned here is when moving into a place it is as important to see who you are living with as to what you are moving into. And to have a place that a vacuum head can move close and have little impact on you and yours.

Of course have several vacuums that do not do anything at all, even when plugged in and operator willing.... now where did i leave that dumpster?