My new 3240

/ My new 3240 #1  

Skintback

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3240 4wd
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Got her home and put 7.5 hours on it already!!! Had .5 hour on it when I loaded it on the trailer (I put .2 at the dealership)!!! It surpasses all expectations and has power to spare for my needs!! It runs my implements great and is truly amazing!! All I need is a FEL and I will be set!!

Thanks to all who gave advice, answered questions, and in general pointed me in the right direction! This is an awesome website with a wealth of knowledge!!!!

/ My new 3240 #2  
Congrats, by the looks of things I don't think your helper will let you get much seat time. That is a nice finish mower you got too. The more you use the tractor the more you will like it.

/ My new 3240
image.jpg

Thanks 94 bullit! Yeah seat times gonna be slow!!!

/ My new 3240 #4  
Nice! Looks like you might be playing second fiddle to the real operator...

/ My new 3240 #5  
Congratulations, good looking machine.

/ My new 3240 #7  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice color choice also. It's always good to have a ready, willing and able helper.:cool2:

/ My new 3240 #8  
Nice tractor. But, who put that chain across your grill guard like that? Ouch! Philip.

/ My new 3240 #9  
Congratulations on your new tractor, I can sure identify with your love for you helping buddy, mine are 33 and 43 years old and still enjoy working with them.:thumbsup:

/ My new 3240 #10  
Nice ride, the GL's are really sweet tractors. Enjoy.