My new 4300 project

/ My new 4300 project
Well my tractor is up and running. Got it running the other day but found out I had the steering hoses backwards so it steered opposite than the steering wheel. Got it after stripping it half way down. put a new hood on yesterday and now some new stickers to put on. Hopefully the loader will be back on today. Thank you for all the help I got from everyone. I would have made a lot more mistakes without your help.

Congratulations! Satisfying to be burning fuel again isn't it?
I don't remember reading if you indeed found a cracked piston?

/ My new 4300 project #132  
If wish I knew how to post pictures . The top 2 rings blew out an area about the size of a nickel.

/ My new 4300 project #133  
Steviep
Pics on your computer ? Then click the "go advanced" button seen below, go to "Manage Attachments" then a window comes up.. Click "Add Files" and find the pic you want to post. Then click "upload" and see that it is what you want, then "done".. should be the routine that works for you.

Shout out if some part of that doesn't work for you

/ My new 4300 project #134  
I just found that in the "Quick Reply" box below, the third icon from the right does the Image insertion with a few less clicks. :)

/ My new 4300 project #135  
Spanner
Seems I'm missing that box.. or am I just missing something?

Attachments

• Reply.jpg
    Reply.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 99
   / My new 4300 project #136  
Spanner
Seems I'm missing that box.. or am I just missing something?

Gosh it seems you are. I use Chrome on Windows 7 Pro. I wonder if that makes a different appearance of features?

I'll try a Snip of the page so you can see what I see.

EDIT: Added
Capture.JPG

Hope that helps. The icon I mentioned is double-arrowed.

I see the same icon if I "Go Advanced" as well.

Last edited:
   / My new 4300 project #137  
I have the pictures on my phone. I will keep trying.

/ My new 4300 project #139  
I got it ,the blowout was bigger than I remember. I keep it in the tractor wood shed just to remind me no either.

/ My new 4300 project
I got it ,the blowout was bigger than I remember. I keep it in the tractor wood shed just to remind me no either.

Lol, I have mine hanging next to the light switch in the garage with "no ether!" written on the skirt in sharpie.

I've been racking up break-in hours by using it as a pit-loader. Takes about 25 mins to load a 10-yard box, but it works, is paid for, and I have it.
0831171753.jpg