My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #251  
That grass is not tall enough to mow and you are out flogging around in the slop?
You do not need new tires, you need a hobby.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #252  
ZD1211R constantly getting stuck. Tires load up with mud and spin.
Anyone changed to a different tire? ...

No but I completely fluid filled mine & made a world of difference in mine.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #253  
They do get poor traction. How much weight is added with loading tires? Does it seem to strain the mower much ?!

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #254  
It adds roughly 100lbs per tire.
It robs a little power only when your climbing Steep Banks.

I wouldn’t suggest this on a lesser Gas powered machine with hyd pump driven wheels.

The ZD diesel with a transmission handles it fine but I’m Super Easy changing directions & starting off from a dead stop.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #255  
ZD1211R constantly getting stuck. Tires load up with mud and spin.
Anyone changed to a different tire?

View attachment 657351

I got rid of the crappy turf tires on my 60" Toro Titan HD 2000 and put bar tires on it. I now can mow through slightly damp grass without getting stuck or marking the ground.
In fact, I mark the ground less with bar tires than I did with the turf tires. Can't believe dealers aren't offering bar tires as an option when selling new.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower
We got a "recall" notice on our Kubota ZD1211 mower that I'm going to get checked out. Evidently .. a few of their radiator overflow tanks have mis-formed outlets on the bottom hose connection. The dealer says they can check it .. on the trailer so .. I won't have to unload, unless it needs to be replaced.

Anyone else get the notice?

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #257  
My recall was on the reservoir yellow cap.

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower
My recall was on the reservoir yellow cap.

Yep, that was a year or so ago. This is new and possibly doesn't apply to your S/N.

"The purpose of this communication is to inform you of an important update for your Kubota model ZD1211RL-72R with the serial number 20140. Please contact your Kubota Dealer, W. A. VIRNAU & SONS INC., at (979) 885-3549, and reference bulletin PSB-2019-141 ZD Reserve Tank Nozzle for further guidance and to arrange a time to have this campaign performed at no cost to you. If you have recently had this repair performed, please disregard this notice."""

/ My New Kubota ZD1211 Mower #259  
Dealer went to each owners house for This where I am. The bottom outlet of overflow was not made correctly on some units. So they have to run a drill bit through hole to open it to correct size.

If drill bit they have doesn’t slide through hole by hand, they have to drain tank and remove it then drill out and re-install

Dealer did mine about a month ago. Received a phone call that they were coming to my house, which was a little odd at first because I didn’t even know who I was talking to or if it was legit.