My new MX5100

/ My new MX5100 #1  

countryal

Tractor
AC 5020 and Kubota MX5100
It' here! After almost buying the L4600 I decided to step up to the Mx 5100. I saw where too many wished they had went with a bigger tractor. I may not be able to eat, but I got the bigger tractor!:laughing: I get to keep it for a week then it goes back to have the controls and a Grapple installed. Here's some pictures.

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

/ My new MX5100
Thanks FunnelWeb. I'm going from a AC 5020 to this. It's like a Volkswagen to a Cadillac:laughing:

/ My new MX5100 #4  
Nice tractor
You will love it I have had a MX for three years now and they are real bulls.
Nice back work lights did you put them on or did dealer add them? If your back tires are not loaded make sure and make a ballast you will need it for loader work.

/ My new MX5100 #5  
SWEET!!!! outfit...My MX4700TLB should be ready for me to pickup as well, can't waite.

/ My new MX5100 #7  
Congratulations, the MX series are really nice tractors.

/ My new MX5100 #8  
Nice rig. What brand grapple are you putting on?

/ My new MX5100 #10  
Nice powerful looking rig. Congratulations. Just as an idea, you could put some pickup bed coating material on that deck. I did that with my L3400HST soon after I got it, and it held up well (at least for the 18 months I had it) and I really enjoyed the looks of it and the extra foot traction in snowy weather, and it solved the paint wearing off problem which started very soon. It can also be touched up very easily if you do mess it up somehow.

James K0UA