My new T574

/ My new T574 #21  
I'm at 90 hours in my T474 already, I'm racking them up quickly as I seem to have an endless list of tasks suddenly. :)

/ My new T574 #22  
Well glad your enjoying it. I wish I could have seen that series up close, looks like the cab is a little bigger. I need to pick up a grapple soon too, have lots to do with it but need to get a little drier in the places I have to get too. Many springs and a stream keep it wet for some time.

I just picked up filter for my 50 hour, need to get some hydraulic fluid yet.

Tim

/ My new T574
I'm at 90 hours in my T474 already, I'm racking them up quickly as I seem to have an endless list of tasks suddenly. :)
When my box blade gets here and it quits snowing and dries up I will be able to put some more hours on it. If I buy a grapple bucket I will definitely be able to put 50 hrs. on it before winter.
I really like the grapple you bought for your machine. :)

/ My new T574
Well glad your enjoying it. I wish I could have seen that series up close, looks like the cab is a little bigger. I need to pick up a grapple soon too, have lots to do with it but need to get a little drier in the places I have to get too. Many springs and a stream keep it wet for some time.

I just picked up filter for my 50 hour, need to get some hydraulic fluid yet.

Tim
If you are ever up here in the Copper Country let me know. You are welcome to stop by and check out the cab and the rest of the tractor.

Michael