Silver Member
Tractor
2006 TYM T700
Hi, I just wanted to post some pictures of my new to me TYM T700
IMG20230916093054.jpg
IMG20230916093120.jpg
IMG20230916093156.jpg

/ My New To Me TYM T700 #3  
Do you know if the tractor came up from the south, or was it just really well taken care of? She looks really clean, I believe you mentioned she had something like 600 hours? That machine ought to last you a good long while.

/ My New To Me TYM T700
I know that it was sold at auction and in the description it said it was a one owner, 623 hour tractor-it has sat outside in a lot for almost two years. The pics look better than it does in real life it is sun faded and needs a good washing and waxing. The cab is very clean and there are no adverse smells in the cab. I believe it came from Pennsylvania. I do think that whoever owned it took care of it and judging from the pics of the auction it was in better shape before it sat outside. We have had a bad storm that rolled through here on Aug. 24th the structure I was going to keep it in, had 4 trees fall on it and I am working on cleaning that area up now. Then I can make repairs to structure and put it under roof.

/ My New To Me TYM T700
What a beauty, it's a stout and heavy tractor. It moves stuff indeed.
Thank you, I am excited to put it to work. I had an open station 55 horsepower New Holland T2410 that was a great tractor, very robust and powerful for its class but lacks the size and weight of this tractor and was not able to move the items that this T700 can move.

/ My New To Me TYM T700 #6  
You know what works good on body parts and painted surfaces. If you wanna shine the tractor up? Use Honda polish, I use it on my tractor and motorcycle for years. Amazon.com

/ My New To Me TYM T700
You know what works good on body parts and painted surfaces. If you wanna shine the tractor up? Use Honda polish, I use it on my tractor and motorcycle for years. Amazon.com
Good to know! thank you! Thanks for the link I grabbed a can. Dave

Last edited:
   / My New To Me TYM T700 #8  
I just thought of something, did you buy this from Rosseel's? If so, I've looked at your tractor a thousand times on TractorHouse! 🤣

I've always liked the look of it, it's a real handsome machine.

/ My New To Me TYM T700
I just thought of something, did you buy this from Rosseel's? If so, I've looked at your tractor a thousand times on TractorHouse! 🤣

I've always liked the look of it, it's a real handsome machine.
I did buy it from Rosseel's.

/ My New To Me TYM T700 #10  
I'd say it's a small world, but you're the one from Michigan, I'm the outsider here. 😂