My New To Me TYM T700

/ My New To Me TYM T700
I'm not surprised that someone else saw and liked the looks of this tractor. I cut and cleaned up 5 cottonwood trees yesterday that were approximately 80 feet tall each. It took me 5 hours to complete. Prior to getting this tractor and grapple, I cleaned up one ornamental pear tree 50 feet tall by hand-I chained the limbs to my bucket. It took as much time for that one tree as it did for those five cottonwood trees and I am not as beat up or tired upon completion.

/ My New To Me TYM T700
Just wanted to jump back in here to say that I have put about 120 hours on this tractor from the middle of September 2023 until now. It is a beast of a tractor, Compared to my t2410 new holland (which was a very nice tractor too.) Getting ready for planting vegetables this season. Plenty of work to do in preparation.

/ My New To Me TYM T700 #13  
It's great to hear you're still happy with your purchase. It's definitely a beast.

/ My New To Me TYM T700 #15  
If that wasn't the biggest machine TYM produced at the time it must have been close!

/ My New To Me TYM T700 #16  
If that wasn't the biggest machine TYM produced at the time it must have been close!

TYM made a 90 hp and a 100+ hp tractor and now make a 100+ hp tractor.