My new Zetor 6745

/ My new Zetor 6745 #31  
ZETOR tractors are really good that excel in endurance, performance and efficiency. I am the owner ZETOR FORTERRA HD 150 and can write only positive feedback.

New and upcoming design very surprised, you can see the line: Zetor by Pininfarina

05.jpg

The design was prepared in cooperation with designers PORSCHE Auto - Pininfarina.

View attachment 498407

Last edited:
   / My new Zetor 6745 #32  
I've just bought a Zetor 6745 based on two sketchy photos and minimal description for $NZ2000 ($US1400).
It's 400km away, so shipping will be about $500 to get it here.

Apparently it has a broken PTO shaft and there is a spare included with it.

I plan to use this for baling hay with my Welger AP71 baler, 2 tonnes of German engineering.

Between now and hay season (January - March) I need to fix the PTO, change all fluids, fix the brakes and clutch.

If it's not too much of an intrusion, I'll try to document the work in this thread.

Shane, i'm down in Queenstown with a 6745 that has had someones sticky fingers having a go at the electrics. Any chance you have a wiring diagram that you might share. They appear to be impossible to find on the net. Cheers John

/ My new Zetor 6745
I don't have an complete electrical drawing. They're very simple, especially if the dynamo has been replaced with an alternator (mine have). Take a look on TradeMe. Search for Zetor 6745, there's workshop manuals there.

/ My new Zetor 6745 #34  
Thanks Shane - out with the notebook and the torch then!!