My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks
Wow, that IS purty. Are there safety interlocks that keep you from extending if not on level ground?

I am still waiting on the ebay dude to mail me the manuals I ordered. I think on un level ground, you would want to have the load plumb and level. That is why the whole machine tilts. There is a bubble level where the sun visor is in a car. So I guess no matter how level your ground isn't, you can level the bubble before extending and raising the boom There is a huge level on the boom also.
Happy New Year hugs, Brandi

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #372  
Nice machine! I'm sure a bit of grease and properly applied lube will help out a lot of things on her. Like lipstick! :)

Nice machine! I'm sure a bit of grease and properly applied lube will help out a lot of things on her. Like lipstick! :)

Thanks Kyle. Happy New Year to Y'all.:thumbsup: Yeah, a pig with lipstick.:D I quit wearing lipstick awhile back, so I hadn't thought about it with mask wearing.:confused3: Was surprised to see the other day, a girl with lipstick smudges from wearing a mask.:eek:
The Lull is in the barn now for makeup, hair styling and TLC.:laughing:
hugs, Brandi

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #374  
Thanks Kyle. Happy New Year to Y'all.:thumbsup: Yeah, a pig with lipstick.:D I quit wearing lipstick awhile back, so I hadn't thought about it with mask wearing.:confused3: Was surprised to see the other day, a girl with lipstick smudges from wearing a mask.:eek:
The Lull is in the barn now for makeup, hair styling and TLC.:laughing:
hugs, Brandi

haha
I've started putting lipstick (painting some panels) on my Steiner 230

haha
I've started putting lipstick (painting some panels) on my Steiner 230

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Steiner's need love too.;)
hugs, Brandi

Saturday evening I forgot I was not far enough away from the gully while trying to move it's first logs. I had to move the logs with the Mahindra first, before the CAT could pull the Lull out of the stuck spot right near the gully where I had been dumping ferret little years ago. The Lull is so smooth, all I knew was the front right tire was spinning. I thought I had the forks in the ground too far under the log, so I raised the boom and tried moving forward again. The right rear tire, which I cannot see from the seat, just broke through the soft litter covered soil. The CAT didn't even strain pulling the Lull out, even as the Lull has 5,000 pounds on the CAT. Tracks rule for sure. No action photos as it was after dark when we got her out.
hugs, Brandi

Attachments

• 1-9-21 Stuck Telehandler Location.jpg
    1-9-21 Stuck Telehandler Location.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 109
  • 1-9-21 Stuck Rut Foot Size Conparison.jpg
    1-9-21 Stuck Rut Foot Size Conparison.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 107
  • 1-9-21 Stuck Rut Near Gully.jpg
    1-9-21 Stuck Rut Near Gully.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 105
   / My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #377  
thats only the begining .Them Lulls tear up lawns like no other. Tread lightly little Hiawatha .:D:drink:

thats only the begining .Them Lulls tear up lawns like no other. Tread lightly little Hiawatha .:D:drink:
I am not a little Hiawatha. Telehandlers have R4s. My Mahindra has R1s. R1s tear up lots more than R4s. I don't work logs on my lawn.
hugs, Brandi

/ My Place: a CAT, Mahindra, and Ducks #379  
I have been on job sites where we ran them all day in four wheel steer all day and you could barely walk across site cause it was so tore up . Most of the time we were running 1044's. I wan't one.:cryingeyesout::drink:

Finally my land clearing guy came through and called to have me pick up a few huge, 21 or longer logs.1-15-21 21 Footers Up Close.jpg1-15-21 21 Foot Or Longer Logs.jpg The Lull is a dream moving the logs, but hard to only pick up one. Just one of these 21 foot logs1-15-21 Lull Wide Load.jpg1-15-21 Lull Hauling TWO 21 Foot Logs.jpg on the Mahindra would flatten the front tires and lift the rear end going over a bump. I am so bless getting this Lull.
hugs, Brandi