My wife hates my new tractor

/ My wife hates my new tractor #1  

KevT

Platinum Member
Gilchrist County side of High Springs, FL
Tractor
Kubota L3901 HST w/ FEL, ST2046
She keeps asking me if I love my tractor more than her... "Of course not Honey" Then tonight she asked me if she had to spray paint herself orange to get equal attention. LOL Sad part, I can see her doing it just to make a point. After dinner we are walking around the garden, and she tells me "to go on in and join my buddies looking at Tractor ****" So now I am wondering how many divorces or at a minimum arguments have been caused from TBN:D

Or do I really have a problem...

Lets keep it light guys, this post is for fun

/ My wife hates my new tractor #2  
Mine loves much of what I've done to our rough land with the tractor. She just wishes I had done 6 times more of it!

/ My wife hates my new tractor #3  
My wife is glad to get me out of the house, she just doesn't understand why it takes so long to get her wish list done.

/ My wife hates my new tractor #4  
Get her some orange shoes ,she will match the tractor

/ My wife hates my new tractor #5  
I'm guessing the tractor is a new thing and she's used to having you around more often? Offer to get her one too, that will shut her up (although you may need to follow through for that end result)...

/ My wife hates my new tractor #6  
Time for the BIG decision. Her or the tractor.
Reminds me of the decision this bloke had to make. The dog was yapping at the back door to get in and the wife was at he front door yelling to get in.Which to let in first???? He let the dog in first reasoning that the dog would stop yapping once it got inside.

/ My wife hates my new tractor #7  
Time for the BIG decision. Her or the tractor.
Reminds me of the decision this bloke had to make. The dog was yapping at the back door to get in and the wife was at he front door yelling to get in.Which to let in first???? He let the dog in first reasoning that the dog would stop yapping once it got inside.

ROTFLMHO

/ My wife hates my new tractor #8  
It is probably cheaper to rent another woman than to rent a tractor.

If your wife is anything like mine she doesn't care and has no clue about what goes on on our acreage. The yard she cares about but the back pasture could get hit by a nuclear bomb and she wouldn't know. I can work my butt off back there for days fixing things up and she won't even know the difference.

/ My wife hates my new tractor #9  
I gave mine a new riding mower and an old craftsman mower as a tow motor for the fertilizer spreader, thatcher, sprayer, trailer hauler, etc. New problem is she gets me off my BX to keep her stuff going.

Ron

/ My wife hates my new tractor #10  
Take some pictures of her on the tractor and post them, she will feel like a movie star. Problem over!!