My wife hates my new tractor

/ My wife hates my new tractor #21  
Does she have something that she wants done that involves moving dirt or something around the place? If not, ask her if there is something. Then get them done as a top priority.

/ My wife hates my new tractor #22  
Does she have something that she wants done that involves moving dirt or something around the place? If not, ask her if there is something. Then get them done as a top priority.

Last 3 days for me- (moving top soil)
had been planning on other (muscle car and garage work) and hadn't even gotten the first sip of coffee in the morning and she said can you haul a (few) loads of top soil for me?
i said you like driving the Rhino just go ahead and haul a few loads with it .

I was surprised when she said i know but i want you to do it and i will do the actual dirt work by hand.
Color me baffled?
She normally likes to drive the Rhino tractor- especially mowing when we use both tractors at the same time for some Large fields.

I am not complaining though :)

/ My wife hates my new tractor #23  
We moved/extended/thinned out our raspberry patch today. My wife was operating as I rehooked the chain several times to yank out a small shrub in the way. I was hacking out one last root by hand after it snapped off. My wife backed the tractor away to give me some more room. Next thing I knew, she's got the rachet rake dug in to help make a row for the extension. "The tractor should work just as hard as we do!" I just grinned.

/ My wife hates my new tractor #24  
She keeps asking me if I love my tractor more than her... "Of course not Honey" Then tonight she asked me if she had to spray paint herself orange to get equal attention. , ,
Tell her to spray paint herself JD Green. Start a competition!! :D

/ My wife hates my new tractor #25  
Mine loves orange as much as I do . She actually is getting pretty good with it .

/ My wife hates my new tractor #26  
She keeps asking me if I love my tractor more than her... "Of course not Honey" Then tonight she asked me if she had to spray paint herself orange to get equal attention. LOL Sad part, I can see her doing it just to make a point. After dinner we are walking around the garden, and she tells me "to go on in and join my buddies looking at Tractor ****" So now I am wondering how many divorces or at a minimum arguments have been caused from TBN:D

Or do I really have a problem...

Lets keep it light guys, this post is for fun

I remember a long time ago a friend's sister in law used tanning pills in lieu of UV light one winter but they ended up giving her a rather orange colored "tan"...just saying, eh. No need for paint... ;)

/ My wife hates my new tractor #27  
A near neighbour wandered by as I was unloading our new tractor last November. He took a quick look & said "Nice rig" (he is a man of few words). Since it was my Lady's idea to get the tractor I said "Yeah... I got it for my wife". Silently, he took a leasurely turn around the tractor, giving it a close inspection. After a long & thoughtful pause, he finally said...
"Good trade!"

/ My wife hates my new tractor #28  
How about the wife's name lettered on the cowl? Something small and discreet in maybe 1/2" or 3/4" high letters and a inch or so long? And orange tennis shoes for the wife is a given.

As well, there are many fake tattoos sold so surely there must be a Kubota or orange tractor one. You could get one for her or you could just show up with one and tell her it's real? Lots of potential here.

/ My wife hates my new tractor #29  
My wife don't say much when I buy another tractor ---------------------- for about a week! :D Seriously, the only time she gets to travel is when I'm going after another tractor related find!

/ My wife hates my new tractor #30  
You younger guys need to figure this out with women. Buy the next tractor or implement for a gift for her on her birthday. It can show up before or after her B'day party but make sure you also give her a nice gift she really wants and a quality cake. Then slip a $100 bill into an envelope with a sweet note and either hand it to her or put in tractor toolbox and tell her to go look.

It took me decades to figure this out but it never fails to work for me or those who have tried it. My wife isn't always thrilled with the stuff I drag home but since I made her a partner in the deals she looks forward to the bennies that flow along with it. :)