N.E.S.W.

/ N.E.S.W. #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Okay I'm lost here. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif
One time I knew how to find the archives, /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif but do to the life of me or maybe the lack off coffee or the snow flakes falling outside,I can't seem to locate the archives. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Maybe someone could point my FEL in the right path.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ N.E.S.W. #2  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/tractortalk

msig.gif

/ N.E.S.W. #3  
Thomas,

We are without snow here in south-central Michigan.

Please send some here! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

JimBinMI

6-19648-jimbinminh.gif

/ N.E.S.W. #4  
I think someone saw a picture of a TC33D with a front blade and is excited about getting his TC18 out in the snow... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

msig.gif

/ N.E.S.W.
Jim,
Before you know it you have your winter blanket. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ N.E.S.W. #6  
Been snowing for a couple days here in the high elevations in Arizona. Couple feet above 8000'. Maybe this year will break the drought we've had for the past 3 years. I'm sure you'll get plenty of snow in Mich. Or is this year your turn for drought?

/ N.E.S.W. #7  
jyoutz,

Seems we've had several years of low snowfall. I'm not close enough to Lake Michigan to truly benefit from "Lake Effect" snow, which can really add inches!

Just want a "real" winter like when I was a kid in the 60's! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

6-19648-jimbinminh.gif

/ N.E.S.W. #8  
Jim, remember when you were a kid and it snowed up to your chest!!! It's either snowing less as we grow older or we have gotten alittle taller. Or maybe alittle of both. Good old el-nino.
gordon