Need a good way to post No Trespassing signs

/ Need a good way to post No Trespassing signs #31  
Which state are you looking for?

California Penal Code Section 602.8 requires no trespassing signs to be posted "at intervals not less than three to the mile along all exterior boundaries and at all roads and trails entering the lands...". or Nevada

NRS 207.200  Unlawful trespass upon land; warning against trespassing.

1.  Unless a greater penalty is provided pursuant to NRS 200.603, any person who, under circumstances not amounting to a burglary:

(a) Goes upon the land or into any building of another with intent to vex or annoy the owner or occupant thereof, or to commit any unlawful act; or

(b) Willfully goes or remains upon any land or in any building after having been warned by the owner or occupant thereof not to trespass,

Ê is guilty of a misdemeanor. The meaning of this subsection is not limited by subsections 2 and 4.

2.  A sufficient warning against trespassing, within the meaning of this section, is given by any of the following methods:

(a) Painting with fluorescent orange paint:

(1) Not less than 50 square inches of a structure or natural object or the top 12 inches of a post, whether made of wood, metal or other material, at:

(I) Intervals of such a distance as is necessary to ensure that at least one such structure, natural object or post would be within the direct line of sight of a person standing next to another such structure, natural object or post, but at intervals of not more than 1,000 feet; and

(II) Each corner of the land, upon or near the boundary; and

(2) Each side of all gates, cattle guards and openings that are designed to allow human ingress to the area;

(b) Fencing the area;

(c) Posting “no trespassing” signs or other notice of like meaning at:

(1) Intervals of such a distance as is necessary to ensure that at least one such sign would be within the direct line of sight of a person standing next to another such sign, but at intervals of not more than 500 feet; and

(2) Each corner of the land, upon or near the boundary;

/ Need a good way to post No Trespassing signs
Which state are you looking for?

California Penal Code Section 602.8 requires no trespassing signs to be posted "at intervals not less than three to the mile along all exterior boundaries and at all roads and trails entering the lands...".

This is for my California property.

After reviewing all of this, I am going to buy some sign adapters which allow mounting a sign to a T-post. I'll space those signs accordingly, nice looking custom made signs.

Getting to the interior of my property, I will have additional signs telling the utility contractors they are not within the legal right of way and trespassers are subject to arrest. Those signs will not be visible from any road.

And then I will throw in some of the inexpensive signs along the road as well ......

NO Trespassing Signs~POSTED~12 Pack~NO Hunting~Medium Tree/Post Signs | Sign Screen~Yard Signs, Security signs, Sign Blanks

/ Need a good way to post No Trespassing signs #35  
Think I should put in a keep off the grass on the small flat spot in the woods :laughing:
Maybe a , "Beware of killer Corgi" :confused3: