Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #1  

SylvainG

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti LK30
Can someone with a LK30/LK3054 with a FEL/Backhoe without a remote show me a picture of his auxiliary block (when the FEL and pumps connects to, on the right side, just below the brake pedal)? I think my dealer installed a remote valve wrong and would like to confirm it by looking at how a stock one without a remote is connected.

Thanks

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #2  
I'll grab one tonight. I have a 1997 LK3054 with a FEL and backhoe, with no remotes.

Are you running into problems?

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054
Yeah, my dealer when I bought it last winter installed a valve to control the snow blower chute but that valve lever (which is actually a log splitter valve) move by itself when I raise the 3PH. It pushes away as if it sees pressure from the return to center but there is either nothing connected to the A and B port or simply an hydraulic motor to move the chute. The valve was installed so port A feeds the backhoe when installed so I need to leave the valve in its detent position. I'm thinking they connected the valve tank port to what I think is a port that sees pressure when moving the 3PH. It's the port labeled C in the owner manual (lower left port on the auxiliary valve). Service manual shows contradicting information about how this valve works so I can't rely on it.

Thanks a lot, this will help me to figure out what they did.

One more question, where does the backhoe pressure port connects to? On mine, like I said, it connects to that valve A port.

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #4  
IMG_1524.JPG
IMG_1524.JPG
IMG_1524.JPG

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #5  
Yes time for fuel filter change

/ Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #6  
mine looks like this the backhoe line is the one that is disconnected
20210429_131424_Burst01_resized.jpg

mine looks like this the backhoe line is the one that is disconnectedView attachment 696650
So your tank port is T'ed. Is the port on its right connected to the FEL? It's hidden and can't see where it connect.

The bottom port with the quick connect, what's connected there? This is where my log splitter valve tank port is connected to.

mine looks like this the backhoe line is the one that is disconnectedView attachment 696650
@Jimbrown,

Examining your picture from my laptop and not cell, I can see that the upper right port goes up to your FEL, right?

What's coming down to the upper left port (to the right side of the T) is probably the FEL tank port, right?

What seems different than my FEL is mine has a third hose, which from what I can see it's a PB port since it connects to the backhoe power port. Do you have one?

That hanging backhoe connector, it's its Power connector and you connect it to the quick connect on the lower right, right? If so, it does mean that the lower right port is a power port and not a return to tank port, which mean, yep, my dealer's mechanic messed up all right. He connected the valve's T port to that port.

The left side of the T, is that for the tank port of the implement you currently have connected?

The backhoe tank port, it connects at the back of the tractor? That's where mine is connected.

BTW, check that curved pipe just above that tank port at the back. Mine was blocked and it built pressure in my tank.

Last edited:
   / Need a picture from someone with a LK30 or LK3054 #10  
Hopefully these help - I'm not too versed on the hydraulic set up and exactly what hoses do what. By "no remotes" I meant that my BH is run off of my PTO, so the only thing coming off of my aux block is the FEL. All three hoses coming off the aux block go to the FEL.

alVAXs3.jpg

U2PknvK.jpg

yc6nTqI.jpg