Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #41  
I thought he was talking about an overhead door with an electric opener.
THAT would explain why I keep driving through my overhead door! :D

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #42  

Unfortunately there's a lot of people out there that want things to not be as they seem and cling to conspiracies and rumors, then act as if they are the only ones that REALLY know what's going on.

Just had this happen the other day, I was involved in a large scale event not long ago that had a lot of news coverage, someone was talking to me and another person about the event. He was confident he knew what had actually happened, I told him no that's not how it happened, he tried to convince me he was right, until the other guy chimed in that I was actually there and involved.
Most the news coverage was wrong, most of the commentators were wrong (on both sides), it's interesting to see how any lies are out there when when you have actually experienced something.
I saw an interview with the FBI bureau chief in the morning some time back and heard what he actually said. By the end of the day the newscasters (on both sides) were reporting on the interview and claiming he said something else.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #43  
I did 15 years as a LEO - arson investigator and I never heard of any money tracking device. I worked close with ATF and borrowed some of their technology at times such as concealed mics for sting operations. If it existed they would have had it.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #44  
I saw an interview with the FBI bureau chief in the morning some time back and heard what he actually said. By the end of the day the newscasters (on both sides) were reporting on the interview and claiming he said something else.
I saw the same thing when NPR was "covering" the Jan 6 hearings a couple of years ago. A clip would be made from President *****'s speech; then the "Talking Heads" would come on and say something altogether different. At one point I had a bad spell, and was screaming at them to STFU so that we could listen to what was actually being said.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #45  
I saw the same thing when NPR was "covering" the Jan 6 hearings a couple of years ago. A clip would be made from President *****'s speech; then the "Talking Heads" would come on and say something altogether different. At one point I had a bad spell, and was screaming at them to STFU so that we could listen to what was actually being said.
Maybe a typo there?

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #46  
   / Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #47  
The grocery store must have one of those money reader do hickeys. They lightened my wallet before I left.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #48  
Could be. Were the hearings as recently as this past winter? The years all run into one.

The committee was formed in July of 2021.

The first hearing was just 16 days ago.

Here's a link to some information about it. Let's not go into any of that in this thread please. ;)

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #49  
The "event" that the hearings are for was Jan 6th 2021.

/ Need FIRST HAND information on money scanners used through auto bodies. #50  
Only the Secret Service would know for sure.

secret agent james west robert conrad scenes - Google Search | Robert ...

'Jim, can you believe they'd think we'd tell them if it was true?'

'Artie, they just don't get it, do they?'