Need help pricing two different 2320's

/ Need help pricing two different 2320's #1  

deerehunter/operator

Bronze Member
The first one is a 2007 that I ordered new. It has 435 hours and has been babied its whole life as Im super OCD. It has a loader/bucket and 62 inch drive over deck that hasn't mowed a blade of grass in probably 5 years. Tractor, deck, loader are exceptionally clean/waxed. It has the ag style tires, a rear work light, overhead flashing beacon, and plate welded to the top of the bucket with a chain hook attached.

The second 2320 is a 2010 that I bought from an elderly gentleman on a postage stamp lot in town. It has 110 hours and is fairly clean but the underside has corrosion from salt on city streets. It has four loaded turf tires. The loader was added years later so its the 220r loader and its pretty much brand new.

Trying to decide which one to keep and debated listing both for sale but wanted to get an idea of what to ask. The first one really is ridiculously clean but it has more hours and is 3 years older than the second which adds some confusion to coming up with prices. Thanks guys

/ Need help pricing two different 2320's #2  
I'm thinking you will probably get the same price for either one. Do you agree?
Frankly I'd rather own the older one.
rScotty

/ Need help pricing two different 2320's #3  
No idea of price in this market...but start high!

If you have not used the MMM in 5 years if may be a useless thing you have to store. It might make sense to put it on the newer low hour machine. Some people want a MMM...I am not one of them.

I would keep the one I owned from the beginning as I know how I maintain stuff. 500 hours is nothing for a tractor and based on your usage, you will never wear it out.

/ Need help pricing two different 2320's
I tend to agree with both of you guys. I feel like the spotlessness of my older one kind of offsets the lower hours of the newer one that has cosmetic blemishes.

/ Need help pricing two different 2320's #5  
I tend to agree with both of you guys. I feel like the spotlessness of my older one kind of offsets the lower hours of the newer one that has cosmetic blemishes.
Here is another vote for keeping the older one!