Need help with a Belarus 250as

/ Need help with a Belarus 250as
Thank you for the help
Belarus is known for premature clutch failures. since it involves the same procedure, scour utube for your tractor clutch replacement vid, or just google. may as well replace clutch assembly as well once split. hope the job goes smooth, welcome to the forum. if the drive train is still good, prob worth repairing if you do your own work regards

Lol 😂

/ Need help with a Belarus 250as #14  
Thank you for the help
sorry i really couldn't help, i couldn't find utube split vid of your model tractor. so are both hyd drive gears available before you start work? & are you set up to split a tractor (i never did)? safety 1st, you know that, helper would be handy, still think would be worthwhile if straightforward repair... regards

sorry i really couldn't help, i couldn't find utube split vid of your model tractor. so are both hyd drive gears available before you start work? & are you set up to split a tractor (i never did)? safety 1st, you know that, helper would be handy, still think would be worthwhile if straightforward repair... regards
Yeah I've found the parts and I have some 1/4 in t-steel to make a splitting stand. Cause it's like $1500+ for a splitting stand and at minimum $600+ for the parts. It still drives fine and everything, just no hydraulic power.

Thanks for looking for vids by the way 😊

Thank you everyone for your help. Me and my Dad have decided to turn it to a pulling tractor. Since the tractor isn't worth putting this much money into it. We have another tractor here to use.
Sincerely Bsp

/ Need help with a Belarus 250as #17  
Thank you everyone for your help. Me and my Dad have decided to turn it to a pulling tractor. Since the tractor isn't worth putting this much money into it. We have another tractor here to use.
Sincerely Bsp
always pays to do the homework & posting here. good decision making process rather than regret after the fact :)
& you can always "upgrade" the iron horse at any time. continue to post progress & status of the tractor. cheers

always pays to do the homework & posting here. good decision making process rather than regret after the fact :)
& you can always "upgrade" the iron horse at any time. continue to post progress & status of the tractor. cheers
Thank you 👍