Need ideas for storing manuals and documentation

/ Need ideas for storing manuals and documentation #21  
All of mine are filed in a file cabinet in the house.

/ Need ideas for storing manuals and documentation #22  
My respective manuals (not the shop manuals) stay with each respective machine in a zip lock plastic bag either behind the tractor seat (my tractors both have pouches affixed to the seat backs), or in the manual box (in the case of the New Holland hay tools, each implement has an on board sealed manual box or in the case of the landpride bat wing chopper, there is a round plastic manual tube affixed to the cutter with a sealed lid.

Shop manuals are in the tractor shop in the bottom of the roll around tool box.

/ Need ideas for storing manuals and documentation #23  
Agri Supply (ASC) as well as Tractor Supply (TSC) sell flat manual boxes and cylinder ones you can add to any implement that don't have one.

/ Need ideas for storing manuals and documentation #24  
I've lots of pendaflex file drawer space. Recently got a JD tech manual from a friend here. The wife brought me one of the bigger pendaflex holders. She put it into the drawer next to my other JD stuff.
That Wife is definitely a Keeper!

/ Need ideas for storing manuals and documentation #25  
Agri Supply (ASC) as well as Tractor Supply (TSC) sell flat manual boxes and cylinder ones you can add to any implement that don't have one.
I would keep them in a profit situation for sure.... because I would have to buy them almost weekly.... for some reason, I break the mounting tabs of in about 10 minutes of using the implement.

I really take care of my stuff... but just no luck with those tubes.... :oops:

/ Need ideas for storing manuals and documentation #26  
I bought two 4 drawer file cabinets at a local college surplus sale. 1 is in the garage with all my manuals, receipts, misc parts, etc for things I have purchased. Each in a zip-lock bag. In the same cabinet (separate drawer) are my service manuals.
Cabinet #2 is my dresser. LOL It has been since I got them pre marriage (over 28 years ago).