Need loader valve for Mahindra MH115 loader for 3016 tractor

/ Need loader valve for Mahindra MH115 loader for 3016 tractor
Ok Baily Does not have a different top block to change this out and says the the two positions that my valve has are all there are. They don't even spec out the pattern direction on their web sight. The only company that gives a rats A about this is Brand Hydraulic. If you have a Chief/Badestnost valve you are pretty much stuck with 6 o-clock or 9 o-clock valve positions. I did write the factory but I don't expect a response out of them.

Here is a video on how to mount a joystick on a Badestnost valve, which is who actually made those Chief valves. Then they just rebrand it to whoever wants to sell those.

Should give you a better idea of how the linkage works on the joystick.

I found this on my own last night and it was very helpful.

/ Need loader valve for Mahindra MH115 loader for 3016 tractor #23  
I will check mine again on the way home today but I think I did when I got it and it is correct for the way you mounted. I will verify.

/ Need loader valve for Mahindra MH115 loader for 3016 tractor #24  
Well I went and looked at mine. The joystick is not installed yet. It still has the three separate handles. The individual ones is correct for float but I can not say for certain on the joystick. I don't know why they would change the orientation when moving to the joystick but it is possible.

I will not know for sure until I put it together. And that is still a ways away on this project. Not getting much time to work on it because of having to help take care of my FIL. I will email my contact and ask if there is another block.

/ Need loader valve for Mahindra MH115 loader for 3016 tractor #25  
Got a reply that they only carry one block. They suggested Grainger or Motion Industries. Do you have a picture of the block on your valve? Curious to see if different from mine. Could be that different sellers are stocking different joystick options.

After having thought about this. I think all that needs to be done is to swap spools. So the first and second spools would need their guts swapped out. The float spool is longer and there is a longer section at the bottom that would need to be swapped as well. This is assuming all the castings are the same no matter what valve you have. So if I am right, the new patterns would be 12 o-clock and 3 o-clock.

Ok well, I went forward with the 9 o-clock pattern with the ports turned inward. This worked out ok and I redesigned the mounts. It worked fine but the curl spool was not working right. It would not stay centered and the bucket was stuck in curl up. Took the valve off and the screw that holds the spring on the end of the spool was loose causing the problem. If this had been on the boom spool, it could have been bad. Good idea to check them. Remove bottom cap.

Attachments

• IMG_20210805_153255592.jpg
    IMG_20210805_153255592.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20210729_174414072.jpg
    IMG_20210729_174414072.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 76
   / Need loader valve for Mahindra MH115 loader for 3016 tractor #28  
Perryg nice install. Can you provide the part number for the valve you have? I just got a 2545cl loader for my 2638 open station and need to build something similar. Any extra photos would be great. I still need to figure out the feed and return lines on the tractor.

Join this facebook group and there are most install details there. Facebook

Update, the valve has worked well but there is an oil leak at the top threads of the boom float spool. Replaced O-rings no go. The threads at the top of the spool are leaking. Looking for something that will seal the top threads. I have some blue locktight.
IMG_20220404_161031603_HDR.jpg