need parts

/ need parts
hosejockey,
I'm glad you responded--since I know you also own a 1401d, which filters do you use?
thanks a lot!!!! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ need parts #12  
Tony,
My records show the 1064 fits the YM1110D, not the 1401D. The 1401D filter (1334) is the same that fits many Honda's and Acura's. They always have those in stock.
Jim

/ need parts
jwjimbo, Again, thank you! I appreciate the help.

/ need parts #14  
The 1334 is also listed for the John Deere tractors using Yanmar engines in some manuals.

/ need parts #15  
I know this could deteriorate into everyone asking the same things about their own model tractors and apologize for asking but.......... Can you supply the part numbers for filters for my 1610 as well??

I have manuals but they are for the closest counterpart US yanmars. Several things are different including the engine.

Thank in advance

Gary

/ need parts
Thanks,! 1334 is indeed the right #......I re-checked my tractor last night and found, in faded numbering,
"1334" on the filter/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif! Looks like I'll be visiting the other NAPA across town this afternoon. I am sorry for the trouble, but just so everyone else knows, there is a posting somewhere on TBN listing Napa #1064 as the correct filter for a 1401.
As for you, floridaboy, I did find a cross-reference for filters--months ago--in one of these discussions, but have had no luck in relocating it. It may have been on the old Yahoo site, but if I can find it again, I will post it, along with disclaimers about its accuracy!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
thanks guys for all the help!

/ need parts #17  
I find it very surprising that the 1401 would use a different filter. I have parts manuals for the following Yanmar tractors:

YM1110D
YM1301D
YM1510D
YM1720D
F13D
F14D/F15D

They all list the same part number 124450-35100 for the oil filter. If you go to the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.wixfilters.com/filterlookup/>WIX Filter Lookup Web Site</A> and put in this number (without the -), it cross references to the 51064 (NAPA 1064). It also shows that the same number with suffix A crosses to a 51568. There is no meantion of the 51334 (NAPA 1334).

/ need parts
It does seem odd, but I have also been told that a Yanmar key that fits many other models will not fit the 1401. I don't understand why the 1401 would be so different, but apparently it is...?
I finally managed to contact the guy who sold me the tractor; he had changed the oil and filter before selling it to me and was under the impression the 1401's filter was different...so far, the 1334 filter hasn't leaked, so I'm guessing it works.

/ need parts #19  
Greg,
I have used the 1334 on the 1702d and 1510d, also same as fram ph3593a that fits my Acura. Maybe they are interchangable?
Jim

/ need parts #20  
Does anybody have a YM1401 parts manual or at least the Yanmar part number for the oil filter? I'd really like to know what the Yanmar part number is for the YM1401 oil filter.