Need serious help.

/ Need serious help. #1  

the tractor guy 02

Tractor
Kubo&lucy2023
I have a mf 65 diesel. My injector pump was leaking.
I hired a kid who knew how to fix them. When he popped the lid he didn't pay any attention on the spring location.
There is no data plate on the pump.
Can some one help me. Thanks.jim

/ Need serious help. #2  
Do you have the parts manual and service manual for you machine? The manuals for my MF 265 show a lot detail on the injection pump‘s construction.

/ Need serious help. #3  
Apparently the kid had no idea how to fix them. You should probably gather the parts and find a good pump repair location to get it refurbished.

/ Need serious help. #4  
Send the pump service guy on here a PM. He can help you plus he rebuilds the CAV style pump you have) and he KNOWS what he's doing. NEVER let some local yokel take one apart, asking for disaster every time.

/ Need serious help. #5  
Yea, I forgot about him. Can't remember his name on here. Good source.

/ Need serious help. #6  
Pump Service Guy one here..... All the OP has to do is initiate a search on site using that handle and numerous threads will appear. He knows his business very well and will help anyone on here, Glad my pumps are Bosch style and my dealership has the knowledge and equipment to fix them, not that I've ever had any issue with them. I always put a lubricity additive plus biocide in every fill of diesel from my bulk tank (which also has biocide in it). I use AR 5000 diesel additive for lubricity and PS Bio-Kleen for anti algae treatment. Been down that expensive algae road before and it's nota cheap date, My tractors 'sleep' all winter, not used so even though I top of the the fuel tanks I still add biocide irregardless.

/ Need serious help. #7  
I believe his name on here is - thepumpguysc