Buying Advice Need some info/ tips in south west Tennessee

/ Need some info/ tips in south west Tennessee #11  
I just bought a 3616 shuttle cab with loaded tires and a hay spear for $23,500 OTD including taxes. It had been on the lot for some time but I feel like I got a great deal. So far no regrets as I was really torn between a 3616 cab and a 4035.

The 3016 isn't available in a cab I was told.

/ Need some info/ tips in south west Tennessee #12  
don't know about the tractor you are going to purchase but the good thing is you are young enough to make mistakes and over come them. i admire your enthusiasim good luck:thumbsup:

/ Need some info/ tips in south west Tennessee
sam5570 said:
don't know about the tractor you are going to purchase but the good thing is you are young enough to make mistakes and over come them. i admire your enthusiasim good luck:thumbsup:

I think this is a complement. Lol so thanks. I am 24 years old, 6 years into my profession, 3 years in a small agency, 3 years in a really large agency. Am buying my house, have 1 credit card that I am fixing to pay off and in November I plan on putting about half down on a tractor....

After some hard, hard, did I say HARD thinking I think I am gonna drop the cab idea and go with just a 3616 with FEL. I think in the long run I will be better off without a cab for several reasons. If I need to reach back to adjust something on the 3pt I can without getting off the tractor, I can communicate with anyone around me with no issues or barriers. I won't half to worry about catching the cab on a tree and greasing some glass. And I think I can get a good 50% down on just a 3616 with FEL, 5' bush hog with slip clutches , maby a box blade and a 18' trailer. Thinking around 20g for it all.

/ Need some info/ tips in south west Tennessee #14  
Let me know if you pull that one off! That would be one heck of a deal. But you're making a great choice. If I can get a 3616HST, FEL, 5' BB, for $ 20k, I'm pullin the trigger!

Talked to them today, a 3616, 18' trailer, 5' bush hog with slip clutches and FEL was 20,500 otd.

I am not sure if there is a price difference but I think I want he shuttle shift.

/ Need some info/ tips in south west Tennessee #16  
Thats a great deal. My best price on just the tractor/ loader has been $18,100+tax. And thats cash price.
I'd jump on that, as there has been a price increase on any new stock. Now that is the HST also.

I am going to try and buy in Mississippi and have my brother ( who lives in ms) get on the title so I can buy pass the sales tax in tn

/ Need some info/ tips in south west Tennessee #18  
What is the tax rate in TN ? It's 7% her in MS.

9.25. I am going to talk to them and see what I can do. May just half to pay it.

I do know that they said if I put 10g down and financed through them for 84 months my note would be 174.00 a month, that's the 3616, FEL, bush hog and 18' trailer.

Is 1,550 a good price for a wood bottom 18' trailer with breaks?

/ Need some info/ tips in south west Tennessee #20  
$1550.00 ? If I have the correct price.... For a tandem 18' trailer with brakes is a very good deal ! (in my area, NW Louisiana)

Rich