Need to build a clamp on blade for my loader for digging short trenches and holes to

/ Need to build a clamp on blade for my loader for digging short trenches and holes to #1  

guitarman

Silver Member
Tractor
Jinma 454// other equipment husqvarna rancher 61 chain saw & model 460 both with 24 " bar, 2 husq trimmer, greemworks 40volt trimmer and pole saw. 20 ton wood splitter, various welders metal saws and drill press
Ideas for a clamp on digging blade

/ Need to build a clamp on blade for my loader for digging short trenches and holes to #2  
hard to even picture what your asking, you looking at something like a backhoe trenching bucket mounted backwards on the FEL?

/ Need to build a clamp on blade for my loader for digging short trenches and holes to #3  
Front end loaders are not bull dozers or anything close...except on large powerful commercial machines...loaders are designed strictly for loading activities...anything else is at the operator's discretion...operating outside of the OEM's guidelines will likely void any warranty etc...

/ Need to build a clamp on blade for my loader for digging short trenches and holes to
hard to even picture what your asking, you looking at something like a backhoe trenching bucket mounted backwards on the FEL?
This is one on Amazon I just can't justify almost $500 for it

Q03skt*b

/ Need to build a clamp on blade for my loader for digging short trenches and holes to
This is one on Amazon I just can't justify almost $500 for it

Q03skt*b
41qaJZlw4mL._AC_SY400_.jpeg

Front end loaders are not bull dozers or anything close...except on large powerful commercial machines...loaders are designed strictly for loading activities...anything else is at the operator's discretion...operating outside of the OEM's guidelines will likely void any warranty etc...
Yes I know I have operated all kinds of equipment I not looking to push or move 4 or 5 yards of material just a way to dig small holes a ft or 2 deep maybe 3 ft across plan to buy a pto post hole digger but just don't have funds yet.

/ Need to build a clamp on blade for my loader for digging short trenches and holes to #7  
I think Jeff9366 has one of those "shovels" you show in post #5. You might want to PM him and see what he thinks.

Yes I know I have operated all kinds of equipment I not looking to push or move 4 or 5 yards of material just a way to dig small holes a ft or 2 deep maybe 3 ft across plan to buy a pto post hole digger but just don't have funds yet. If I needed to dig a big hole I would just get my son's 410E JD 4x4 .

I think Jeff9366 has one of those "shovels" you show in post #5. You might want to PM him and see what he thinks.
Might do that I have plenty of scrap steel and material so just looking for suggestions on building one

Yes I know I have operated all kinds of equipment I'm not looking to push or move 4 or 5 yards of material just a way to dig small holes a ft or 2 deep maybe 3 ft across plan to buy a pto post hole digger but just don't have funds yet. If I needed to dig a big hole I would just get my son's 410E JD 4x4 .