Needed: Adjustable side link for Kubota

/ Needed: Adjustable side link for Kubota #11  
I've never saw one on the below Utility class Kubotas until I saw Smokeydog's pic.

Actually, when I think about it, I don't think I've saw one on their Utility class. My M9540 didn't offer it.

Both my M9's have them. Came from the factory that way...

/ Needed: Adjustable side link for Kubota #12  
Both my M9's have them. Came from the factory that way...

Yep, I've saw them on older models. What year are your tractors?

/ Needed: Adjustable side link for Kubota #13  
I am looking to replace my manual factory (adjustable) side link with one of the crank type (see image below) on my Kubota B2650. They seem to make them for everything but Kubota. Appreciate any help locating one that will work with my application.

View attachment 616533

I had the same problem looking for a leveling box for my Kubota L3901 and found a reference to Weaver's Compact Tractor Parts where I found one I could use with minor adaptions. Here's a picture of it
: Leveling Box.jpg

And here's a video I did on how I adapted it:

I have really enjoyed having it. Life is much easier with it! Good luck on your search for a solution!

/ Needed: Adjustable side link for Kubota
I had the same problem looking for a leveling box for my Kubota L3901 and found a reference to Weaver's Compact Tractor Parts where I found one I could use with minor adaptions. Here's a picture of it
:View attachment 617365

And here's a video I did on how I adapted it:

I have really enjoyed having it. Life is much easier with it! Good luck on your search for a solution!

MPSmith - Thanks for your reply and the excellent video. After going around with Kubota parts (turns out you can order it when building a new tractor on their site) we found it. $119 for factory option. Should be in in a day or two. Will post images once installed. Cheers.:thumbsup:

/ Needed: Adjustable side link for Kubota #15  
MPSmith - Thanks for your reply and the excellent video. After going around with Kubota parts (turns out you can order it when building a new tractor on their site) we found it. $119 for factory option. Should be in in a day or two. Will post images once installed. Cheers.:thumbsup:

Thanks! Kubota sure doesn't make it easy to find, do they! I appreciate the info!

Thanks! Kubota sure doesn't make it easy to find, do they! I appreciate the info!

MPSmith60 - They sure don't. Part came in. Here's the deal. What the option is, is a replaceable ratchet center section (which you can swap out on your link). It seems very well made compared to others I've seen. $119. The Kubota parts manager brought out a factory link to show me the install. Simply unscrew the ends off your factory link and thread them onto this ratchet section. The ratchet section comes with a drilled and threaded zerk fitting hole, but no fitting. Go figure. Bonus, I paid for the part and he gave me a zerk fitting NC, as I went to leave he said here, take this factory link for free so you have a spare... Nice. Below are images of the parts and Kubota part number for the ratchet. The ratchet hand lifts up when needed and you simply pull it back and forth to ratchet it in or out depending on your needs. Enjoy.Kubota Adj Link Installed.jpgReplacement Adj Link.JPGKubota Ratchet Link.JPGKubota Adj Link Pt Num.JPGFac Link vs. Adj Link.JPG

/ Needed: Adjustable side link for Kubota #17  
MPSmith60 - They sure don't. Part came in. Here's the deal. What the option is, is a replaceable ratchet center section (which you can swap out on your link). It seems very well made compared to others I've seen. $119. The Kubota parts manager brought out a factory link to show me the install. Simply unscrew the ends off your factory link and thread them onto this ratchet section. The ratchet section comes with a drilled and threaded zerk fitting hole, but no fitting. Go figure. Bonus, I paid for the part and he gave me a zerk fitting NC, as I went to leave he said here, take this factory link for free so you have a spare... Nice. Below are images of the parts and Kubota part number for the ratchet. The ratchet hand lifts up when needed and you simply pull it back and forth to ratchet it in or out depending on your needs. Enjoy.View attachment 617392View attachment 617396View attachment 617395View attachment 617394View attachment 617393

Thanks for this thread, and this info. Just ordered one of these from Messicks for my B7800.

Your welcome. Glad you could use the info. Cheers.

/ Needed: Adjustable side link for Kubota #19  
Consider a telescoping side link. They're available from Kubota as well as after market.

UPDATE: Apparently Kubota (thru the guise of a zerk fitting on the ratchet) insert pins or a pin into one of the screw on leveling links. When you go to unscrew it, as it gets to the end the pin screws up the threads, so that you can't screw it into the (new) ratchet. Took the ratchet to my Kubota dealer and asked him how I was expected to use this "optional" ratchet with my old threaded link ends if taking them off screws up the threads (leaving you with two useless parts). He was unaware of it (on the B2650) because the parts diagram shows it as an "option" and does not show "pins" in the threaded ends on this model. He said he was going to make notes and contact Kubota re this. THEN, he went out in the yard and pulled off (see image) this assembly which came off another kubota (but I didn't get the model), and gave it to me for my ruined parts. He said that the setup he gave me bills out at like $200+ dollars. I was shocked. Came home put it on and it works like a champ. APPARENTLY, the original ratchet I bought was a replacement for the one he gave me (without pins on the threaded rods) so they can be used again. The ONLY other option would be to drill a whole opposite the zerk fitting, drill into the threaded section and drive out the pin that way, then you can reuse the threaded ends. I hope you can cancel your order, because it won't work as a direct replacement due to the stink'in pins Kubota inserts thru a zerk sized whole, as in, one way in, no way out... :-(

Oh, the proper one also has a clip welded on to hold the ratchet level in place. Sweet.

(Ratchet leveling link_Kubota.JPG