never before in the history of cancer~!!!

/ never before in the history of cancer~!!! #11  
Eur Respir J. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2008 Aug 14.
Published in final edited form as:
Eur Respir J. 2008 Feb; 31(2): 280–286.
doi: 10.1183/09031936.00065707

This population-based case-control study provides evidence of a relationship between smoking cannabis and lung cancer in young adults. For each joint-year of cannabis exposure the risk of lung cancer was estimated to increase by 8%.

Jama: Sustained marijuana use may increase the risk for testicular cancer,

Some studies are neutral, but alas no the aforementioned statement that por smoking reduces cancer is absolutely false.

When copy and paste looses it's effect.

/ never before in the history of cancer~!!! #12  
I was unaware of the link of toking to long term health, I've been looking for a reason...........

God Bless,

ed

It turns out that centuries of our ancestors using marijuana has created THC receptor's in our body that...shockingly, want THC to bind to regulate body functions. Once of which is how the body grows cancer cells.

/ never before in the history of cancer~!!! #14  
I think there is more half-truths, lies, misrepresentations, misinformation, and bad research flying around about marijuana than any other substance in the world. I do not listen to any of it anymore. I despise the taste, hate the high, and cannot understand why people will pay so much for a nickle bag.

/ never before in the history of cancer~!!! #15  
I think there is more half-truths, lies, misrepresentations, misinformation, and bad research flying around about marijuana than any other substance in the world. I do not listen to any of it anymore. I despise the taste, hate the high, and cannot understand why people will pay so much for a nickle bag.
Would you like it better if it was cheaper:ROFLMAO:

Just kidding, I liked it when I was younger, but it was hell on my memory and I don't think I even used it for a year (if I remember correctly).

Different tokes for different folks,

ed

/ never before in the history of cancer~!!! #16  
When I was young and dumb, I did many dumb things. Some people get past the young but stay with the dumb. :rolleyes:

/ never before in the history of cancer~!!! #19  
Cancer is tragic, Big Business, and people are the lab rats. They found cures decades ago.

Genetics is a big factor, as is lifestyle, and diet. Fast Food isn't helping.

Just my opinion.

/ never before in the history of cancer~!!! #20  
$5...we used to call that a "match box"...because that's how it came...