Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #121  
George W didn’t tank the economy...muslim extremists crashing planes into the countries financial district did.
Lol, right.... it just took 8 years after they did that to kick in?

Anyway again to try to get back on subject here, again, both LS and Kioti tractors seem great and reliable. And a fantastic bargain compared to Kubota/Deere.

/ Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #122  
Just watched another WTC 7 documentary. Firefighters for 911 TRUTH. Almost made me cry, the terrible corruption in our Governments.

/ Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #123  
George W didn’t tank the economy...muslim extremists crashing planes into the countries financial district did.
The CRA (community reinvestment act) lit the fuse, then coupled with greedy, borderline criminal banks, the FHA with Franklin Raines and Jamie Gore-lick (of CIA Wall fame) and complicit criminals in Congress caused the markets to crash. Credit Default Swaps (Hank Greenberg and AIG) didn't do it any favors but were hardly a root cause. The worst Fed Chairman in Galactic History (Alan Greenspawn, cuck husband of Andrea Mitchell) also didn't do it any favors.

It was a perfect storm of incompetence, greed and criminality. Not to mention stupidity.

/ Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #124  
Anyway again to try to get back on subject here, again, both LS and Kioti tractors seem great and reliable. And a fantastic bargain compared to Kubota/Deere.

I have a Bobcat CT350 I bought in 2011 - the first time Bobcat sold tractors. It has 650 hours. I believe it’s the same as a similar sized Kioti.

It leads a pretty easy life - mostly mowing and brush hogging 7 months of the year, lives indoors and has fluid/filter changes as required.

But, it’s done fantastic. I’ve had a flat front tire and needed a new battery. That is all.

So, I agree with your assessment.

MoKelly

/ Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #125  
both LS and Kioti tractors seem great and reliable. And a fantastic bargain compared to Kubota/Deere.

I agree. I cannot find anything that says either are bad tractors. Deere and Kubota have just been in the market longer and have a reputation. Both of these Korean manufacturer's are still developing theirs.

/ Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #126  
I bought an ls last week...should have it next week.

/ Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #128  
I bought an ls last week...should have it next week.
What did you get? .... you can't leave us hanging like that! At least post some pics when you get it!

/ Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #129  
What did you get? .... you can't leave us hanging like that! At least post some pics when you get it!
MT3 57 cabbed hydro, loaded rear tires, third function, 4’ pallet forks, grapple, flail mower. Dealer did not have quick hitch compatible box blade, so I am going to get that.

/ Never buy a Korean Tractor!! Especially LS or whatever their name is this year. #130  
MT3 57 cabbed hydro, loaded rear tires, third function, 4’ pallet forks, grapple, flail mower. Dealer did not have quick hitch compatible box blade, so I am going to get that.
Nice setup for sure! Waiting anxiously for pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.