New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #41  
Are you feeling better about your machine these days?

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
Yeah for now🤣🤣🤣. Just waiting for next thing to show itself. The dealer(Bentley Bros) has been really good to me for the BX’s I’ve owned. I guess that’s why I keep buying the Kubotas…

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #43  
Added the 2 inch wheel spacers to wife’s BX2380. Tires were already filled. Feels more stable. How do you like the gator blades?

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
Added the 2 inch wheel spacers to wife’s BX2380. Tires were already filled. Feels more stable. How do you like the gator blades?
The Gator Blades have ben great on all the other decks I've had, haven't had a chance to mow yet with them on the BX2380, as it's been dry and no rain here, haven't needed to mow....

Gator blades worked great. ANOTHER problem has shown up now :mad: :mad: . No biggie unless I want to use the 3 point hitch. I can no longer lock the MMM in the "top" position. It worked awhile back before I took it to dealer in June for other problems. I went to go lock in place a few days ago and now the adjustment knob stops 1 click short of going to "top" position. I know the MMM linkage has to be helped down when deck is off as it gets stuck and won't lower past tractor frame rail without the deck on, I have to give it a good yank to get it to drop to mount the deck. On the other hand, I finally got around to putting the R14T tires on, I shall see how well they ride when mowing, I put 24psi in both front and rears...

Over 90 hours on it now. Stick poked a hole in the front plastic grille when moving some brush at my son's house. Surprisingly, it was only $24.09 + shipping from Messicks. Removed the R14 tires and put turfs back on, as the non stop rain we have had has made me have to mow lawn every 3-4 days, and the R14's are not kind to softer lawns. Something I noticed when I drive my tractor to my son's house(2 miles away)-full throttle, with box blade on back, the hydraulics settle(deck/blade/loader)-I have to bump the levers to raise things back up-don't think this is normal, fluid level is fine....

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #47  
The Gator Blades have ben great on all the other decks I've had, haven't had a chance to mow yet with them on the BX2380, as it's been dry and no rain here, haven't needed to mow....
I have Gator blades, the 60 series (the thickest ones) on my BX 2370 and I love them. After 3 years cutting ~1.5 acres, mulching 1"+ branches and the occasional rock, it only took me 15-20 minuets to sharpen all 3 blades.
However if the grass gets too long 6"+ I have to cut it 2 or 3 times to make it look good. :)

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #48  
I was told that the knob under the seat(at least on my b7800) that control the down speed of the 3 point should be closed and its purpose is for road travel to prevent the 3 point from lowering.

I was told that the knob under the seat(at least on my b7800) that control the down speed of the 3 point should be closed and its purpose is for road travel to prevent the 3 point from lowering.

Never heard of this before- I’ll have to try it next time I go to my sons house-thanks for the tip!

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #50  
Never heard of this before- I’ll have to try it next time I go to my sons house-thanks for the tip!
I saw it on Messick video I believe