new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm

/ new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm #1  

etcallhome

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 1026R
Just getting around to sending photo of new tractor ,bh, fel and mmm
The bh does a pretty good job for the size of machine .

Attachments

• new 2305,fel,mmm,bh.JPG
    new 2305,fel,mmm,bh.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 467
   / new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm #2  
etcallhome said:
Just getting around to sending photo of new tractor ,bh, fel and mmm
The bh does a pretty good job for the size of machine .

Congrats! You should enjoy it plenty. Just be careful of the hydro filter and fan.

/ new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm #3  
Looks like they had some extra parts left over. Good luck with the new tractor.

/ new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm #4  
great looking package !!

I envy you ppl with the backhoes.. I wish i had one at times, but I could probably do what I need in a few days with it.. Definately not worth the $ for limited use

Brian

/ new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm #5  
Nice looking setup.

Question, is the deck just there for convenience of transport or can you actually lift and lower it with the BH in place? (Either mechanical or with a third SCV?

I have a Woods BH6000 on my 2305 and while I can have the deck mounted with the BH in place I can't control the deck height. If I had a 3rd SCV I could get the hydraulic lift kit (I don't want to keep disconnecting the FEL but I suppose I could). I'd love to leave the BH on all the time.

/ new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm
The parts in bucket was the arms for the 3 pt hitch ;.
As for the mower working with the BH on !!!!!!!!
I think I was able to lower and raise the mower. !!
I'm trying to remember because I remember taking the mower off the same week I got it to dig a 150' ditch .
I lower the deck to the ground and then raised the mower arms up in place with out doing anything . The main thing is the FEL bucket won't dump without disconnecting the mower lift and reattaching the yellow hose going to the FEL

/ new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm #7  
man I need a hoe!

/ new 2305,bh,fel,amd mmm #10  
etcallhome said:
The parts in bucket was the arms for the 3 pt hitch ;.
As for the mower working with the BH on !!!!!!!!
I think I was able to lower and raise the mower. !!
I'm trying to remember because I remember taking the mower off the same week I got it to dig a 150' ditch .
I lower the deck to the ground and then raised the mower arms up in place with out doing anything . The main thing is the FEL bucket won't dump without disconnecting the mower lift and reattaching the yellow hose going to the FEL

That answers my question so you do have the independent lift kit and it's using one of the loader circuits (no 3rd scv on the 2305) for the lift. Cool.

And just to be in the spirit of the holidays and this site.

Hoe Hoe Hoe